Signed by Cowboys TE Ian Bunting signed to PSQ

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Another former a wolverine tight end lol

Its the new Boise State

WolverinesTWO.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
One of the nurses (a Scot) at work is Ian's cousin (for real.)
Says he is stoned and/or drunk all the time. She would say this about him:
Yer oot yer face! (You're quite drunk!)
thats funny. But I am not shocked. Helluva performer tho

waving monkey

Reaction score
Saw him twice in the 70s.
I was going to post I ushered a Jefftro Tull and Grand Funk Railroad at the Dallas Music Hall so goggled and couldn't find the venue, lol. i know I did because it was a wildly over drugged usher screw up finding the seats for the ticketed audience. While i was goggling I was shocked to see how many shows he and Im sure other bands do on a tour. Unbelievable. Anyway TE's Go Cowboys.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I would have kept Eubanks over Sprinkle. Who knows?

Sprinkle is just a veteran blocking tight end. We will probably call him up the first couple of games to be the third tight end. I don't think we wanted to trust an undrafted rookie to serve that role or be forced into action if one of our top two gets injured. Sprinkle is only here temporarily while McKeon is out.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jethro Tull was/is great. Loved them in the 70's and still do. I think I recently heard they have a new album coming out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jethro Tull was/is great. Loved them in the 70's and still do. I think I recently heard they have a new album coming out.
But they aren't a better Heavy Metal band than Metallica. They didn't deserve to win a Heavy Metal recording award over Metallica.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If he can block and tackle, it's a start.

Good blocking may be something extra that we weren't seeing with Jarwin but three's better than two for TE depth, so there's that. Bunting's a heavy-footed runner, though, whose gains will be limited, ala Jason Witten! He runs like a Clydesdale . . . ;)

Last edited: