Team is loaded

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Or at least, pretty dang good across the board. But frankly, whether this team can make it to the top will all going to come down one man...Dak.

That’s how important QB’s are in this league. Some are good enough to erase all kinds of mistakes. Others are the more bus driver variety. Whatever dak is, he needs to step up and play like a top 10 QB or nothing else will matter in terms of competing for a SB.

Dak shows up in 4th quarters. It's gonna come down to Zeke & our D getting turnovers.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
OMG, best roster evah!

Yeah, and teams are going to swarm to claim our cuts. Come on, people. :rolleyes:

Verdict

Reaction score
Do you really think we have the Ravens 2000 defense?

Dilfer was a better QB than Dak anyway so what the heck you talking about???

P.S. Maybe your stating the truth that only with a Ravens 2000 defense we can smell a Super Bowl there you might be right!!!

It’s premature to say we have a defense like the Ravens or TB had when they won the super bowl, but on paper this unit looks pretty darn dominant and deep. It wouldn’t surprise me if this defense ends up being a top 3 defense this year.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I have no comment, just wanted to use this gif somewhere.

lDoPYso.gif

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Or at least, pretty dang good across the board. But frankly, whether this team can make it to the top will all going to come down one man...Dak.

That’s how important QB’s are in this league. Some are good enough to erase all kinds of mistakes. Others are the more bus driver variety. Whatever dak is, he needs to step up and play like a top 10 QB or nothing else will matter in terms of competing for a SB.

The coaching staff will play a big role as well. Unfortunately.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Do you really think we have the Ravens 2000 defense?

Dilfer was a better QB than Dak anyway so what the heck you talking about???

P.S. Maybe your stating the truth that only with a Ravens 2000 defense we can smell a Superbowl there you might be right!!!
Now this belongs in the Stupid Post Hall of Fame. In his entire career, Dilfer never had a season as good as what Dak has already had in three years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok Pappy, please admit that was stupid so we can move on.

Thank you

I Stand by my statement as that's how horrible of a QB I feel Dak is.
The near future will once and for all confirm this inept-impostor of a QB we really have leading our anemic passing attack!
Zeke Zeke Zeke and I hope we don't once again
see Dak under center without him as it will simply be X-rated stuff out there!
Like last time remember????

P.S. Where's that 30 million $ contract you guys have been posting about since the spring?????

Legend

Reaction score
It’s premature to say we have a defense like the Ravens or TB had when they won the super bowl, but on paper this unit looks pretty darn dominant and deep. It wouldn’t surprise me if this defense ends up being a top 3 defense this year.
A dominant defense does not allow 200+ rushing yards in a playoff game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or at least, pretty dang good across the board. But frankly, whether this team can make it to the top will all going to come down one man...GARRETT

I fixed that for ya....

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I Stand by my statement as that's how horrible of a QB I feel Dak is.
The near future will once and for all confirm this inept-impostor of a QB we really have leading our anemic passing attack!
Zeke Zeke Zeke and I hope we don't once again
see Dak under center without him as it will simply be X-rated stuff out there!
Like last time remember????

P.S. Where's that 30 million $ contract you guys have been posting about since the spring?????

Do you have any statistical evidence that backs up your position?

Are you saying that he won’t get the 30 million? You may be in a state of denial brought on by your inability to evaluate Dak.

Who has the most wins besides Tom Brady since he entered the league?
Who passed Tom Brady for most passes to start a career without an int?

There’s many many stats Percy and others have posted to prove that he’s at least pretty good.

There’s one that hints that Dilfer was pretty good and most would attribute that super bowl win to his defense.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you have any statistical evidence that backs up your position?

Are you saying that he won’t get the 30 million? You may be in a state of denial brought on by your inability to evaluate Dak.

Who has the most wins besides Tom Brady since he entered the league?
Who passed Tom Brady for most passes to start a career without an int?

There’s many many stats Percy and others have posted to prove that he’s at least pretty good.

There’s one that hints that Dilfer was pretty good and most would attribute that super bowl win to his defense.

I'll Go with my EYES over any silly stats you find to compare this lemon QB with the BEST QB in the game......gl with that!