team of the next decade

Bigdog

Reaction score
I was just watching NFL Total Access and they asked Sam Wyche who he thinks the team for the next decade will be. His answer was the Dallas Cowboys due to the fact they have a good young qb and young skilled positional players. The other guy( I forgot his name) said the Packers. He also said that there is no way the Ealges beat the Boys this weekend. Just FYI.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
thats always good to hear'. regarding this game on saturday i juss dont see where the eagles can get any confidence from? they've lost twice to us. we've shut out their biggest threat twice.

dallas top game > philly top game

the only way they beat us is if dallas beats itself.

Aikbach

Reaction score
But, but the Eagles have all this young talent and are going to be monsters forever, so the commentators tell me.:D

You can load up on all the speedy receivers you want and it means nothing without a quarterback, just ask the Cowboys of 2000 to 2006.

Antonio Bryant, Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn, Quincy Morgan, Terrell Owens, three or more of these players all were on the team together at some point.

Givincer

Reaction score
Aikbach;3201690 said:
But, but the Eagles have all this young talent and are going to be monsters forever, so the commentators tell me.:D

You can load up on all the speedy receivers you want and it means nothing without a quarterback, just ask the Cowboys of 2000 to 2006.

Antonio Bryant, Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn, Quincy Morgan, Terrell Owens, three or more of these players all were on the team together at some point.

Actually I think the Cowboys in 2005 were a pretty damn good team. Amazing they went 9-7. The offensive line play really fell off toward the end of the season. I remember Bledsoe certainly should've been in the pro bowl that year.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I just hope we don't fall apart like last time. Keep re-signing these young players and keep drafting well.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Givincer;3201705 said:
Actually I think the Cowboys in 2005 were a pretty damn good team. Amazing they went 9-7. The offensive line play really fell off toward the end of the season. I remember Bledsoe certainly should've been in the pro bowl that year.
they could've been 6-10, they won a lot of cardiac squeakers and lost a couple too.

Daudr

Reaction score
Bigdog;3201686 said:
I was just watching NFL Total Access and they asked Sam Wyche who he thinks the team for the next decade will be. His answer was the Dallas Cowboys due to the fact they have a good young qb and young skilled positional players. The other guy( I forgot his name) said the Packers. He also said that there is no way the Ealges beat the Boys this weekend. Just FYI.

Just look at the Cowboy's history (60s bad, 70s good, 80s bad, 90s good, 2000s bad, 10s good) - it's every other decade, so we will win a couple of Super Bowls, starting with this one in 2010.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bigdog;3201686 said:
That's funny since Sam Wyche picked Philly to beat us last Sunday. funny how things changed for ol Sam in the matter of a few days.

Eskimo

Reaction score
All these players should be good for a long while:

Tony Romo
Miles Austin
Felix Jones
Jason Witten
Doug Free
Demarcus Ware
Anthony Spencer
Jay Ratliff
Mike Jenkins

That is definitely a large core of young players and includes a QB, future LT, TE, gamebreaking RB, WR, CB, 2 pass rushers and 1 interior DL.

That covers all of the coveted spots to have great young ball players.