Twitter: Team plane not viable

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See if Cousin Eddie's RV is available. Of course, they'd need to get a driver, even Eddie wouldn't lower himself to get on the RV with them.

nobody

Reaction score
Leave them there. Forfeit next week's game and bring in a completely new roster and coaching staff next year.

I'm tired of these spoiled brats that are full of quit....so tired that the few guys that showed up and played hard will be "acceptable losses" of starting completely over.

I'll take a team half as talented with 100% heart over this "talented" team with almost no heart.

Valkyr

Reaction score

Garrett's on the plane?

Well, see you later

HatefulNimbleAsianconstablebutterfly-small.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Leave them there. Forfeit next week's game and bring in a completely new roster and coaching staff next year.

I'm tired of these spoiled brats that are full of quit....so tired that the few guys that showed up and played hard will be "acceptable losses" of starting completely over.

I'll take a team half as talented with 100% heart over this "talented" team with almost no heart.

Agreed. Look at the Titans, Packers or the Seahawks. Seahawks and Packers don't have nearly as much talent as we do (IMO), but they are doing great. Why? Because their team plays with heart. As soon as this team goes down by 10, they give up. A bunch of quitters.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Agreed. Look at the Titans, Packers or the Seahawks. Seahawks and Packers don't have nearly as much talent as we do (IMO), but they are doing great. Why? Because their team plays with heart. As soon as this team goes down by 10, they give up. A bunch of quitters.
You must have missed the Seattle game, my team had an epic failure of a game today. Coaching sucked and everyone and their mother got hurt. Down to the 4th string RB and likely will have to pull someone off the street for the SF game.

Niners will blow them out next week. If you’re in Vegas next week, take the Niners and give the points no matter what the line is. Easiest money you’ll ever make.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You must have missed the Seattle game, my team had an epic failure of a game today. Coaching sucked and everyone and their mother got hurt. Down to the 4th string RB and likely will have to pull someone off the street for the SF game.

Niners will blow them out next week. If you’re in Vegas next week, take the Niners and give the points no matter what the line is. Easiest money you’ll ever make.

Meh. Could be worse. Look at us. We were worse than you guys by a long shot. At least Cardinals were a healthy team. Plus, you guys don't have much to lose besides seeding if thats really important to you. Dallas lost a playoff pending game against a decimated team.