Team sees Mukuama as Safety

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injuries are part of what makes drafting so difficult. Players that we want sometimes have medical issues that we don't know of that keep them from being taken earlier or at all. Then, there are players we don't want or downgrade, not understanding how much injuries affected their game. The hard part is knowing how much was due to injury and how much was just due to offenses figuring out how to beat them.

I prefer to take chances on character issue players over medical risk players.

Then, there are players we don't want or downgrade, not understanding how much injuries affected their game.
This defines DT Marvin Wilson, IMO. He was really good in 2019 but looked bad in 2020 due to playing through a leg injury. He went undrafted.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I prefer to take chances on character issue players over medical risk players.

Then, there are players we don't want or downgrade, not understanding how much injuries affected their game.
This defines DT Marvin Wilson, IMO. He was really good in 2019 but looked bad in 2020 due to playing through a leg injury. He went undrafted.

Yeah, I didn't like passing on him. Thought we could have taken him late at least to give us more competition there and hope that he returned to the form he had shown the previous two years.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I didn't like passing on him. Thought we could have taken him late at least to give us more competition there and hope that he returned to the form he had shown the previous two years.
Have they started signing UDFAs...

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Hopefully it works out but this team had a chance to draft the best FS in the draft but stood pat again. I just don’t get the non commitment to the safety position. Signing cheap FA’s and converting CB’s won’t get it done.

quickccc

Reaction score
Israel Mukuama INT an astounding 3 passes vs Georgia ... that's Ball Hawkin' !:flagwave: