*****, teams are cutting players all except cowboys

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
*****, other teams are cutting players, bears, partiots, texans, but what are the Cowboys doing, no cuts,.

They always wait till last minute to make cuts, then other teams can grab up good players, while we have to wait.

Why, oh Why, for once I was hoping we could get a good player or two from cuts from other teams.

conner01

Reaction score
we don't have enough empty spots to sign these guys. by waiting you increase your chances of getting back the guys you want for the ps

whcarm

Reaction score
I think we are also attempting to trade some players that might impact some decisions.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
*****, other teams are cutting players, bears, partiots, texans, but what are the Cowboys doing, no cuts,.

They always wait till last minute to make cuts, then other teams can grab up good players, while we have to wait.

Why, oh Why, for once I was hoping we could get a good player or two from cuts from other teams.

You're kidding, right??

Exactly what "good players" have been cut by the bears, patriots and texans that the Boys are missing out on??

You might want to consider that the Boys are holding off on cutting their players until the last possible second because they're trying hard to TRADE some of those players... but hey, I guess you'd rather cut some guy and get nothing for him, rather than try to get even a 7th round pick for him, all so you can pick up some other teams' rejects...

trueblue1687

Reaction score
silverbear said:
You're kidding, right??

Exactly what "good players" have been cut by the bears, patriots and texans that the Boys are missing out on??

You might want to consider that the Boys are holding off on cutting their players until the last possible second because they're trying hard to TRADE some of those players... but hey, I guess you'd rather cut some guy and get nothing for him, rather than try to get even a 7th round pick for him, all so you can pick up some other teams' rejects...

...or also letting other teams gobble up rejects in order to save a few of ours (possibly) for the PS. Those teams only get 53 spots as well.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
all those teams are doing is leaving early for the long weekend.

Gfunk

Reaction score
ya'll are probably waiting like we are to see who IS cut by other teams in order to make decisions on who TO cut on your own team

understand now?

LD Fan

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:

If there was some player cut we really wanted (NT?), we'd cut someone to make room and claim them

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It's a crying shame the Cowboys can never do anything right.

Damn us.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:

By chance are you related to the guy that moaned a few months ago, "*****, other teams are signing FAs, skins, browns, cardinals, but what are the Cowboys doing, no signings. I was hoping to get a good player or 2 in free agency?"

No?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When is the actual deadline? I thought someone said 5 o'clock...so I've been watching...???

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
jackrussell said:
By chance are you related to the guy that moaned a few months ago, "*****, other teams are signing FAs, skins, browns, cardinals, but what are the Cowboys doing, no signings. I was hoping to get a good player or 2 in free agency?"

No?
Pretty sure you got it right there...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
When is the actual deadline? I thought someone said 5 o'clock...so I've been watching...???

5 Saturday -- there are 3 games tonight

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

I think its 5 o'clock on Saturday !

speedkilz88

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
Thats not even true, teams claim in order of their records, they can cut and claim at any time.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
conner01 said:
we don't have enough empty spots to sign these guys. by waiting you increase your chances of getting back the guys you want for the ps

Exactly. This is the deepest we've been in a while and I'm sure they want some of those guys on the PS. :star: