Teams have the Cap figured Out

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Not true DeadSkins stays in cap hell!

Now this year they even have to gets rid of they best linebacker Arrington just to stay under cap. They can't even sign up they're whole team and other defecsions of players to good squads on better teams without Snyder and his meddlings.

What good player wood want to go to that mess of a team?

I laugh at them and chuckle to when I think of money grub Snyder and his failings.

We're better off because Mister Jerry Jones is man handling our cap and he's getting set to unleash some smart manoovers on the league.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:

Now this year they even have to gets rid of they best linebacker Arrington just to stay under cap. They can't even sign up they're whole team and other defecsions of players to good squads on better teams without Snyder and his meddlings.

I laugh at them and chuckle to when I think of money grub Snyder and his failings.

We're better off because Mister Jerry Jones is man handling our cap and he's getting set to unleash some smart manoovers on the league.
how can you say we are better off, we didnbt even make the playoffs last year. the deadskins did and won a game. ??

rojan

Reaction score
Becasue the salary cap raises so much every year...Even the Ratskins are not stupid enough to fall into Cap Hell

SouthernStar

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Somebody who likes to be in the playoffs?

Somebody who likes a player's coach?

Somebody who appreciates a good coaching staff?

Somebody who likes to be well paid?

Somebody who wants to be with a team on the rise?

Somebody who believes the organization will surround him with other good players?

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:

Arrington - our best linebacker! Ha ha! :D

Big Dakota

Reaction score
SouthernStar said:
Somebody who likes to be in the playoffs?

Somebody who likes a player's coach?

Somebody who appreciates a good coaching staff?

Somebody who likes to be well paid?

Somebody who wants to be with a team on the rise?

Somebody who believes the organization will surround him with other good players?

I knew you were a Skins fan at heart SS:) J/K

Big Dakota

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
BD..what happened to CF..they are down still?

I talked to Az today. Josh went to Dallas and he doesn't know what happened. JL tried to mess with it, but couldn't fix the problem. Josh is heading home and we should be up a little later.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
I talked to Az today. Josh went to Dallas and he doesn't know what happened. JL tried to mess with it, but couldn't fix the problem. Josh is heading home and we should be up a little later.

Thanks for the info..probably a good thing though because Dallas' slow pace has spawned a firestorm..lol

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:

Arrington didnt fit with the skins anymore and we wanted to keep him. We even offered him a new restructured contract but he thought he needed to move on. Very much mutual.