Teams requesting to interview DL Coach Aden Durde

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I don't really care about any coaches or assistants at this time, all are replaceable. Just like most of the players. Can't get Dallas over the hump, then hump it outta here. Revamp the defense and the scheme. Doofus Jerry didn't realize the collateral damage keeping MM as a lame duck. And if players didn't focus before, you think now they will. Looking like 2024 will be a major step back before it gets any better.

1942willys

Reaction score
Easy to forget this team has gone 36-15 since 2021 so of course there is interest.

It's Super Bowl or bust around here so one would think we have the worst everything in the NFL after the Packers debacle. And that's not the case.
sure whatever
and to be blunt rarely is one position coach all that much responsible for a teams record, you know
WE tailed off badly the end of the season in both sacks and against the run
Not something that looks good on a DL Coaches resume

MikeT22

Reaction score
. Doofus Jerry didn't realize the collateral damage keeping MM as a lame duck. And if players didn't focus before, you think now they will. Looking like 2024 will be a major step back before it gets any better.
Yeah, Jerry isn’t exactly the sharpest fool in the shed.

visionary

Reaction score
Easy to forget this team has gone 36-15 since 2021 so of course there is interest.

It's Super Bowl or bust around here so one would think we have the worst everything in the NFL after the Packers debacle. And that's not the case.
Easy to forget this team has gone 1-3 in the playoffs since 2021

quickccc

Reaction score
got to admit that amount of interest surprises me
Ditto here.

which means Adure is more regarded around the NFL than fans gave him credit for.

That includes me, as I'm happy with how Mazi was handled per weight loss for trying to gain
better off ball quickness.

Initially I had wondered if Leon Lett could have had better results as his expertise was teaching DT get off quickness.
And Lett has experience with that to which Sheriff Floyd is a novice.
(sigh) but leave it to the coaches.

The interview interest has me wondering if this is a hint that Quinn & staff will be dismantled upon a Quinn HC hiring.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
The coach who couldn't get Mazi Smith to get off on the snap with the ball right in front of him.

Stak78

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of Durde or Leon Lett as a position coach. The defensive line as a whole has under performed drastically against stopping the run. At times the pass rush seemed to disappear as well. Give me a hungry young coach that has had success in the college ranks to be the d-line coach. Light a fire under these under performing defensive lineman. Osa, Mazi, Gallimore Williams and Armstrong are all wildly inconsistent.