Teams we find intriguing

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NFL Sunday Ticket. I have not missed a Cowboys or Eagles game. . I haven't missed a Cowboys game in 30 plus years. And that is an actual fact not opinion. Cowboys, I love watching them win. Eagles because I love watching them lose. But I think the Browns will be on my DVR this season. Along with the Rams and Kansas City

Verdict

Reaction score
NFL Sunday Ticket. I have not missed a Cowboys or Eagles game. . I haven't missed a Cowboys game in 30 plus years. And that is an actual fact not opinion. Cowboys, I love watching them win. Eagles because I love watching them lose. But I think the Browns will be on my DVR this season. Along with the Rams and Kansas City

I have had my eye on the Browns since Mayfield was drafted. That guy is a winner. He was my pick for them and so far he has delivered.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I like watching the Vikings. They do the exact same things as any other team, but for some odd reason they always find a much more entertaining way of going about it. They’re always in the news about doing something awesome or something completely ridiculous.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really hope the Browns do well. Those fans deserve it. They put together an exciting team to boot
I dont know if you will see Hunt actually play for them. But I think Chubb and Duke is a very exciting duo. Add Beckham and Landry with Njoku and they have a very good set of skill players.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Patriots.

Just fun to see a well oiled machine dominate
How can someone not enjoy watching a great football game. Cowboys have been average for so long. But people don't realize how great that is to be competitive every single week. Teams go to the Superbowl and then don't even make the playoffs for three seasons afterwards I think I'd rather be the average constant fighting team don't get me wrong I want a ring but