Teams with the most Salary Cap for the upcoming season

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don't underestimate the D.C. squad this coming season esp having the # 2 overall.
The Lions have a 60 million cap available....Mama Mia.
I highly doubt we will find such a weak NFC like this past season!

jgboys1

Reaction score

Don't underestimate the D.C. squad this coming season esp having the # 2 overall.

Actually the NFC Least has been pretty bad as of late. Giants and Commanders have sucked for awhile but I figure they are due to get better while we, unfortunately will be getting worse.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

First day of free agency we lose armstrong, pollard, and biadez to one of these teams. I say baidgz goes to houston. Armstrong goes to washington, pollard goes somewhere

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Actually the NFC Least has been pretty bad as of late. Giants and Commanders have sucked for awhile but I figure they are due to get better while we, unfortunately will be getting worse.
oh it's coming trust me

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Let's see how creative this team can get to keep key pieces in place and ADD to the roster.

Some important decisions will be made very soon, and we'll get an idea of what we gonna be working with

1942willys

Reaction score
$73 million looks impressive. But that is only a snapshot
A better gauge would be a four or five year graph showing what cap hits are coming and then look at what is left

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let's see how creative this team can get to keep key pieces in place and ADD to the roster.

Some important decisions will be made very soon, and we'll get an idea of what we gonna be working with
what moves do you think will be made??

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

The skins dropped some big salaries last year before the trade deadline. Quick rebuild that Jerry would never do.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Is there a rating system showing the teams with the best combination of salary cap and draft picks?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is there a rating system showing the teams with the best combination of salary cap and draft picks?
you would think that some of these teams would be drafting early. But man you got the lions up there also yikes