Teams with the most Salary Cap for the upcoming season

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
How do they know that number when the salary cap for next season hasn’t been announced?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We are around 14 million over but hey look at all our freaking talent.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Don't underestimate the D.C. squad this coming season esp having the # 2 overall.
The Lions have a 60 million cap available....Mama Mia.
I highly doubt we will find such a weak NFC like this past season!

I believe this organization is in BAD TROUBLE next season. A lot of those teams with huge cap space funds are already dangerous and with the ability to go out and sign game changing FAs the Boys are going to end up playing second fiddle to them. Maybe this is a good thing, because a lousy season will be the end of MM, Quinn if he's here next season and Prescot, if JJ doesn't pull another boner and sign Prescot to an extension. Let these three playout the string and if they fall short in their attempt to get to the NFC Championship game or better yet the SB then there should be enough cap space money to help this team.................

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Don't underestimate the D.C. squad this coming season esp having the # 2 overall.
The Lions have a 60 million cap available....Mama Mia.
I highly doubt we will find such a weak NFC like this past season!

The annual “let’s be scared of the Commanders” thread is starting early this year.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
what moves do you think will be made??

IDK, I think they extend Dak in some way, shape or form to free up money to spend on FAs...

Maybe they get CeeDee done, and maybe Micah, but I think they save him for next season. I think they bring in 1 big time free agent like a Derrick Henry or something similar. The rest are low-cost FAs probably on veteran minimum or close to it...

I think they look RB, LB, OL and probably CB...I think they try WR and OL like C in the draft...I think this draft will be defense heavy