Tears Falling Down My Cheek!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PJTHEDOORS;1665051 said:
I am SOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
And just think. We're beating teams without stealing signs with video cameras. ;)

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
More than anything, I am so proud of Romo. Those Chicago writers just tore him up. Saying he had never faced a defense like the Bears before. Can't wait to read their excuses now.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
PJTHEDOORS;1665051 said:
I am SOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

with the refs screwing us left and right.........this is probably the sweetest victory for me in 32 years of watching the cowboys.

JerryFan

Reaction score
I'm SO STOKED. We just went into Solider Field and took it to the Bears. We were a wide open dropped TD away from scoring 40 on the vaunted Bears D. :bow: way to go O-line, Tony and the entire team.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And I can say....the Cowboys just BROKE ON THRU TO THE OTHER SIDE!!! SING IT JIM!!!!!!!!!!

QT

Reaction score
I'm so happy im visiting all the rival forums and seeing what they are saying about the Boys....

kaboy

Reaction score
PJTHEDOORS;1665086 said:
More than anything, I am so proud of Romo. Those Chicago writers just tore him up. Saying he had never faced a defense like the Bears before. Can't wait to read their excuses now.

I'm with you. I don't want to hear anymore about Romo only beating weak defenses.
Oh...I'm so happy and pumped right now, I may not get any sleep!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
PJTHEDOORS;1665086 said:

I wonder what Wilbon will have to say.

parchy

Reaction score
QuanTran;1665113 said:
I'm so happy im visiting all the rival forums and seeing what they are saying about the Boys....

This is exactly what I'm doing right now. It's AMAZING.

tunahelper

Reaction score
We still have some growing to do!

This defense will catch up with the offense and it will be scary.