Tech support

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Ok, now that was funny. Thanks for the blast from the past.

But you know what... I had tech support agents here in the states working for me that were as bad as he was.
I used to do tech support for IBM. I will never buy an IBM computer.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/laughpound.gif

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/rollinglaugh.gif *

(*TM jacs, Cowboys Zone 2004)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I used to do tech support for IBM. I will never buy an IBM computer.

Intel here... Don't have a lot of options available to get away from them unless I want to go Athlon which I've thought about cuz of the price difference, but.... since I still have connections, I don't worry about that yet

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Intel here... Don't have a lot of options available to get away from them unless I want to go Athlon which I've thought about cuz of the price difference, but.... since I still have connections, I don't worry about that yet
Hook a brutha up

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The new Athlon chip is a different architecture from that of the intel offering... and is a much more reliable performer... not to mention faster...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
The new Athlon chip is a different architecture from that of the intel offering... and is a much more reliable performer... not to mention faster...

I haven't checked the specs on it yet. But considering where the Intel chip has been going and the issues w/ it, I may look into it

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I haven't checked the specs on it yet. But considering where the Intel chip has been going and the issues w/ it, I may look into it

I will look up the article if I get a chance... according to the article... they have left intel in the dust...

IMHO... intel has milked the x86 architecture WAY to long... they say the p4 architecture is different... but tests don't prove it to be true...

the xeon chip was a step in the right direction... but they don't support it well enough...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I will look up the article if I get a chance... according to the article... they have left intel in the dust...

IMHO... intel has milked the x86 architecture WAY to long... they say the p4 architecture is different... but tests don't prove it to be true...

the xeon chip was a step in the right direction... but they don't support it well enough...

a lot of the problem with the P4 is that there wasn't anything to support the architecture when it was developed, so they really couldn't test it's potential. I don't thing their is anything still that tests its full capability