Technically, the Cowboys would lead division with win over Eagles

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They better show up against the Eagles the way they showed up against us.
The thing is they gave the Cowboys their best shot and they still fell short. If the Seahawks lose again to the 49ers next week they are just about toast and might not bring the fight against Philly.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
NBC just showed the Cowboys' chance at the number one seed in the entire NFC just jumped from 14 percent to 36 percent with the Eagles loss. Still not good but quite a jump.

Wonder what it jumps to with a Cowboys win next week.

12+88=7

Reaction score
In a way Seattle holds a large key to the Dallas season.

They just played Dallas.

They play SF this week. SF just played their SB. Seattle is a divisional opponent. Might upset SF.

Then they play Philadelphia at home after Philadelphia has played a huge game against their top divisional opponent. Another chance for an upset.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don’t sleep on Seattle. They are in the hunt
At this point Seattle is a threat because they have a good Qb and receivers. Hell even Kyler may be a threat to them that secondary is bad and I knew it was bad when they made Mac Jones look good.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Better conference record, the hell does this mean???
Philly has lost to one NFC team. Its other loss is to the Jets.

All three of our losses are to NFC teams, so even if we beat the Eagles next week, Philly would have two NFC losses to our three.

So we need them to lose to another NFC team while we don't.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
All this excitement is almost certainly for nothing. Dallas needs Philly to lose again even if we beat them next week, AND we need to win out. The chances of us winning the division are under 10%.
Yeah, I think it would’ve been better for us in the long run if Philly had of won yesterday.

pancakeman

Reaction score
All this excitement is almost certainly for nothing. Dallas needs Philly to lose again even if we beat them next week, AND we need to win out. The chances of us winning the division are under 10%.
Your odds are low. This site says 17% currently, 27% with a win vs. Philly. But "most likely for nothing" is fair.

pansophy

Reaction score
we are definitely going to learn how good our defense really is playing the Eagles, Lions, Miami, and Bills. Totally possible to go 2-2 or worse over that span.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want to beat egirls. But other than that I don’t care about the division. Just get me to the playoffs.

TWOK11

Reaction score
we are definitely going to learn how good our defense really is playing the Eagles, Lions, Miami, and Bills. Totally possible to go 2-2 or worse over that span.
The good news is only the Bills have a defense that is even above average. The Lions and Eagles are legitimately bad defensively and the Dolphins were just ok BEFORE they lost their best pass rusher for the year.

If nothing else we can outscore a few of them