Tedy Bruschi - Update 3-31

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21906&highlight=bruschi

I broke he actually had this surgery a day before press. Fact is press has also missed the boat and all sorts of speculation on when / where it would be.

Procedure was done well over 2 weeks ago. I'm toldthat Bruschi is reporting to Gillette stadium daily and is working out with the team. He is doing everything possible to be ready to play.

Maybe all this retirement talk is offbase.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Nors said:

I broke he actually had this surgery a day before press. Fact is press has also missed the boat and all sorts of speculation on when / where it would be.

Procedure was done well over 2 weeks ago. I'm toldthat Bruschi is reporting to Gillette stadium daily and is working out with the team. He is doing everything possible to be ready to play.

What are you waiting for? Let's get the NNN (Nors News Network) off the ground right now! :D

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
Nors said:

I think that he is one of the good guys. I hope he makes it back.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Why risk it? :confused: Any time it's your ticker, don't f**k around with it. Retire and spend time with your loved ones. Get a real job. Live.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tricky-22 said:
I think that he is one of the good guys. I hope he makes it back.

I agree - Good guy and wish him the best. If anyone can come back - its him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:

He had the surgery here in Tucson. I know his in-laws fairly well. There is a lot of family pressure on him to retire because he has young kids.

At the very least he may sit out 2005.

Nothing is set in stone for him yet.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hos - I don't know where it occured but it was 2 + weeks ago - he's been in Gillette working out for a while.

Coach says linebacker recovering from stroke

March 31, 2005
SMITHFIELD, R.I. (AP) -- Six weeks after a stroke, linebacker Tedy Bruschi visits the New England Patriots' headquarters daily, coach Bill Belichick told a group at Bryant College.

``He comes in regularly. He's there every day,'' Belichick said Wednesday night during a motivational speech to a crowd of 1,300.

``It was a serious situation, and he's getting better,'' said Belichick. ``Tedy is Tedy. He's an upbeat guy. He has a smile on his face like he always does.''

ADVERTISEMENT

There has been little information released publicly about the 31-year-old's condition since he left Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston on Feb. 18.

His wife, Heidi, had called 911 two days earlier, saying her husband was experiencing ``blurred vision, numbness on the right side of his body.''

There has been no word from the team or the family on whether Bruschi will resume his football career.

A nine-year veteran, Bruschi has been a key member of the defense that helped New England win three of the last four Super Bowls. Bruschi played in his first Pro Bowl this year in Hawaii.

Updated on Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 12:51 pm EST

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This pertains to the Boys how? Well, just glad Bruschi is allright.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:

Bump it to NFL FORUM then , Alright?sp
Its a good story - nothing Dallas Happening here - heck no new Howard trade speculation threads anymore.

3 weeks and counting!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Fletch said:
Better get rid of the Clarett thread too, Bruschi will be a Cowboy before Clarett will.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Judas Priest, do you guys want cheese with that whine? There, it's been moved I hope it tickles you pink.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Hos - I don't know where it occured but it was 2 + weeks ago - he's been in Gillette working out for a while.
I'm telling you from personal knowledge the surgery was here.