Teen's Mannequin Love-In

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Teen's Mannequin Love-In
Updated: 15:21, Monday November 21, 2005

A teenager has been charged with indecent exposure after he was caught trying to have sex with a female mannequin on display at an arts centre.

Security guards found Michael Plentyhorse, 18, sprawled with the dummy on the floor with his trousers and pants down.

Police spokesman Loren McManus said: "There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin.

"That's the only way I know how to put it."

Guards said they had noticed several times before that the dummy's clothes had been removed at the centre in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US.

If convicted, Plentyhorse may be registered as a sex offender.

Hope Matchan, of the prosecutors' department, said: "People might say it's relatively harmless.

"But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour."​

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Betsy...You two timing Hussy...Now I know where you are. :laugh1:

Duane

Reaction score
Probably hoping it would turn into Kim Cattrall. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Duane said:
Probably hoping it would turn into Kim Cattrall. :D

Oh YEAH... I remember that movie...

I didn't get caught though... ;)

Best line in the movie: "You know I would never interrupt you when you're getting a piece of wood" :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Teen's Mannequin Love-In
Updated: 15:21, Monday November 21, 2005

A teenager has been charged with indecent exposure after he was caught trying to have sex with a female mannequin on display at an arts centre.

Security guards found Michael Plentyhorse, 18, sprawled with the dummy on the floor with his trousers and pants down.

Police spokesman Loren McManus said: "There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin.

"That's the only way I know how to put it."

Guards said they had noticed several times before that the dummy's clothes had been removed at the centre in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US.

If convicted, Plentyhorse may be registered as a sex offender.

Hope Matchan, of the prosecutors' department, said: "People might say it's relatively harmless.

"But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour.
"​

It would dictate what Christmas decorations I would put in the yard. No life size Virgin Mary statues, that's for sure.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss said:
It would dictate what Christmas decorations I would put in the yard. No life size Virgin Mary statues, that's for sure.

In my state, and I am willing to bet some other states, some have learned not to put live animals out in the nativity/manger scenes. :eek:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ummm... guess I'm the only one that can't figure this out...

but, ummm... if he's having sex with a Mannequin... where, exactly, did he put his *****? I mean... last I heard Mannequins aren't anatomically correct. Did he bring a drill and some lube with him?

Wait a minute... nevermind, I don't wanna know.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Ummm... guess I'm the only one that can't figure this out...

but, ummm... if he's having sex with a Mannequin... where, exactly, did he put his *****? I mean... last I heard Mannequins aren't anatomically correct. Did he bring a drill and some lube with him?

Wait a minute... nevermind, I don't wanna know.
Dude..

It's easy...

all you do is you take a scarf and you tie it around...

I mean...

I don't know...

nm.

:eek::