Tell me again why did we not sign Derrick Henry?

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Seriously... I don't understand WTH we were thinking :oops:.

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:
We're good with Rico and Zeke?!

AND we paid Dak $60m PER!!!
This can't be real...
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:

This can't be real...

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O
Exactly. Greedy doe eyed Dak was looking out for the “Brotherhood” instead of taking a cap friendly deal early in the off season so even the Dumb Jones could have pulled it off.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
That's why I've been fuming most season. Could've had him for $6 mil...
I'm with you bro... was PAINFUL to watch the Ravens tonight... D Henry steamrolled a GOOD Bucs D... lit them up for 182 yds... 169 on the ground- averaging 11 YPC.

I like Rico... good kid, he's got heart... but come on, seriously?
Derrick Henry didn't even get a look?
But you pay Dak 60M/year?
Are they intentionally blowing any chance at a Superbowl? Makes NO sense

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

This can't be real...

2 words: Jed Clampett

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tell me again why did we not sign Derrick Henry?​

RI8HAVz.jpg

Kingofholland

Reaction score

This can't be real...

It was the most logical move of the offseason. Though I don't know if he would be as successful here, he would definitely have helped.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Would he even do well behind this line?

Seems like you have to have holes for him at this point. Every time I see him this year with small hole he goes no where.

Unless the argument is for using him to keep the defense honest against the run.

I just dont know if I am pulling the trigger on the guy if I thought he needed a great o-line, regardless of money.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I think it will go down as one of the WORST decisions in recent history to sign Zeke instead of him. To be clear the spread is $6M, once you take their salaries into account.

Hope when Jerry comes back on the radio they point this out VERY obviously. Complete failure of a GM.

rambo2

Reaction score

This can't be real...

Just a stupid decision. Just imagine if they signed Henry, hired Quinn, and kept Fowler.