Tequila Recipes

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Been enjoying some good blanco tequila and looking for new drinks to try. Been drinking Bloody Maria’s, Rita’s which overpower the tequila. I added Ranch Water to the mix which I like (tequila, lime and club soda) but looking for other ideas. Anyone got any go to cocktails?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Palomas. Pretty much just grapefruit soda like Jarritos or Squirt, a squeeze of lime, and tequila. Fancy bars will use grapefruit juice, club soda, and simple syrup. There's also the Cantarito which is similar but it has more juices like orange and lemon added to it. Both are pretty popular in Mexico and you normally get them served in a clay cup. Really refreshing drinks. If your drinking good tequila I just like it on the rocks with half a lime squeezed and let the rocks melt just a little.

If you like mules, the Mexican Mule is pretty good too. Ginger beer, squeeze of lime, tequila and another refreshing drink.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Thanks gonna give some a shot.
Def gonna try the mule. I drink bourbon and ginger beer so tequila should be a good change.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Tequila Old Fashioned is pretty good. Just follow your typical Old Fashioned recipe and sub the Tequila.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I have been using mezcal in some great cocktails,i love the smoky flavor.La paloma is my favorite Tequila cocktail,great for parties as you can scale this way up and easy to make.Tequila ,Squirt soda and lime.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Tequila Old Fashioned is pretty good. Just follow your typical Old Fashioned recipe and sub the Tequila.
Love tequila, love an Old Fashioned (bourbon or rye or blend), quite dislike a tequila Old Fashioned. To each his own.

Hardline

Reaction score
One bottle of Patron Silver chilled.
Lime.
Salt
Shot glass.