Terell Owens' first play as an eagle

Reaction score
1st play from scrimmage for the eagles.. 81 yard td bomb from mcnabb. He made baxter bite hard on a fake and had him beat all the way. outran 3 ravens to hop into the endzone to the thunderous ovation of the philly homers. what a way to kick off your career. Also of note, jevon kearse went down on their first defensive play from scrimmage but later returned (stinger) and corell buckhalter went down with a non-contact knee injury that looks very very bad. knee buckled hard on his cut and he went down immediately. he was crying as he was being taken from the field so that means it must be pretty bad.

blindzebra

Reaction score
The Trashcan Is Burning said:
1st play from scrimmage for the eagles.. 81 yard td bomb from mcnabb. He made baxter bite hard on a fake and had him beat all the way. outran 3 ravens to hop into the endzone to the thunderous ovation of the philly homers. what a way to kick off your career. Also of note, jevon kearse went down on their first defensive play from scrimmage but later returned (stinger) and corell buckhalter went down with a non-contact knee injury that looks very very bad. knee buckled hard on his cut and he went down immediately. he was crying as he was being taken from the field so that means it must be pretty bad.

That was his first play at home as an Eagle. He had a very lame debut of 3 for 14 yards. ;)

Bizwah

Reaction score

This wasn't Owens' first play as an Eagle.......that came last week.

His first play as an Eagle went for about three yards.

Yeah.....a little picky.........Sorry....

Terrible coverage on the play by the CB. Owens did nothing special...just ran by the guy.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
DOn't know about TO but Ed Reed looked good picking the ball and lateraling it for a td. :eek:

AJM1613

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Terrible coverage on the play by the CB. Owens did nothing special...just ran by the guy.

You wish you had a receiver that could run by a guy. ;)

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

haha if that was drew henson to antonio bryant i dont think anyone would be saying something like that.. i hate the eagles as much as the rest of you but not to the point where i am in denial of the fact that they are a very good football team.

Bizwah

Reaction score
haha if that was drew henson to antonio bryant i dont think anyone would be saying something like that.. i hate the eagles as much as the rest of you but not to the point where i am in denial of the fact that they are a very good football team.

No, I wasn't disrespecting the play.

I was merely pointing out that Owens didn't run a great route, or blow by the CB.....he made a small move and the CB stopped running.

Good play....But again, nothing special....

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Reid caught them napping. That is his patent as a coach. That's all.

I love how the announcers were even saying how McFlabb has everything you want in a QB - except Accuracy - but that he makes up for it other ways. I laughed so hard.....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1st play from scrimmage for the eagles.. 81 yard td bomb from mcnabb.

That would never happen to us.

They would try an on side kick first. :eek:

Oops. I guess they already did that once. he he he

AJM1613

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
That would never happen to us.

They would try an on side kick first. :eek:

Oops. I guess they already did that once. he he he

Twice ;) he he he

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Brian Westbrook and who else is your running game?

James Stewart?
Ricky Watters?
A trade for the A-train?

Scott Zimmerman
William Green
Reshard Lee
Michael Wiley

AJM1613

Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Brian Westbrook and who else is your running game?

James Stewart?
Ricky Watters?
A trade for the A-train?

Dorsey Levens.

LaDainian Tomlinson, then who?

Jesse Chatman? Leon Johnson? Michael Turner?

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Dorsey Levens.

LaDainian Tomlinson, then who?

Jesse Chatman? Leon Johnson? Michael Turner?

LT just signed a big extention with SD.