Twitter: Terence Steele will start at right tackle in Week 2

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's the owner, he can say whatever he wants

Shoot, you don't own the team and you won't shut the hell up about what needs to be done.
You’re absolutely right. He owns the team and can choose to say or do whatever he wants. Including all the same things that have given us the results we’ve had for 25 years. Yeah, he can keep doing that.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
100% agree. There was no excuse for the decisions they made that day with regards to protection. Dak took a step backwards after that game. He probably left that game with a QB's version of PTSD.
Great point. It took Dak some time to come back from that. Some QBs don't ever get over it....... Wentz

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This seems really dumb to me, but it tells me one thing.......................

They plan on running a lot in this game. Im sure they figure on passing downs they can put Zeke over on Steele side to help out with Bosa. ON run downs they can put a TE over there. They want Martin in the middle more because Zeke runs behind him.

ArtClink

Reaction score
He's the owner, he can say whatever he wants

Shoot, you don't own the team and you won't shut the hell up about what needs to be done.

Last I checked, this is an opinions forum and fans have a right be upset watching the fuhrer and son continue to micromanage the Cowboys out of anything significant for over 2+ decades only for the sole reason that the owner wants to play fantasy football with his team, winning be damned. Winning cures everything and the fuhrer has done everything to ensure we remain unsuccessful.

How do you remain on this forum after telling one of the most respectful moderators (BobHaze) to "shut the hell up" as I didn't see any hint of personal attacks from BobHaze? Personal attacks are forum rule #1. Geez, chill out dude.