Terrance Newman

jem88

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
Not to be a jerk, but his first name is spelled Terence. It just bothers me when I see people type Irving instead of Irvin, Whitten instead of Witten, etc.

Rant done.

Back to the subject at hand, I think TNew will be just fine once the players grasp the 3-4 defense. It may take some time, but by mid-season (or a bit later) I think he will be making plenty of plays while our defense rushes the QB play after play.
Fair enough. I hate spelling mistakes and also couldn't stand when people referred to the great one as 'Irving'.

jem88

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Jem, where is your Brazilian buddy Diego?
Diego is in Belgium but he isn't Brazilian. Where did you get that idea?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I am not worried about Newman. He has the talent. Last year we sorta put him on an island and then dry docked the boat, leaving him there alone all year. With the pittiful pass rush and being on an island all year, Deion would have looked like Newman last year. Now with an improved pass rush and adequate corner help you will see a much improved Newman, just cause he only has to cover for 4-5 seconds instead of 10-15 seconds.

I believe that the reason no one is talking about Newman is because everyone knew that hes better then that. just had NO help last year and everyone takes for granted Newman manning his position for the next 10 years without trouble, unless we loss that pass rush.

followthestar

Reaction score
teams will have a hard time getting the ball downfield on us, IMO. With Glenn providing good on-field leadership, Henry being a solid player who has shown good hands, and Newman having all the talent of a top 5 pick, this is an excellent group of DBs ON PAPER.
i think they will all get several picks, but to be considered great one of them better have 8 picks, and i think all of them are capable of it.