Terrell Owens, Donovan McNabb Hug It Out

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1356668 said:
That's funny.

It said that T.O. and his crew went over to Mcnabb, not the other way around.
He didn't say it either way, and the article does not say that. Read it again, and his response. With both eyes open this time. Minus bloodshot if you can.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cbz40;1355260 said:
Extra!!!! Extra!!!! Read all about it!!!!! The World....Stood Still...:D

The earth moved, small children wept, the clouds parted and the sun at long last shone once again...

God was up there in heaven, all was right with the world, Eldorado and McFlabb were butt buddies once more...

Gawd, I love a happy ending...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Let's look at this whole affair clearly ...

Two bachelor millionaires out to party realize that they are attending the same Superbowl party. They both come to a reasonable decision that they should at least make an effort (for "show" if for no other reason) that they know how to act civilized at a social function.

Realistically, I'll make the assumption that their primary goal is to have fun in the company of some very beautiful women. Coupled with the fact that they were probably feeling half-way decent, I'd say that causing a "scene" was probabLy the last thing on their minds.

That said, I'd venture to say that McNabb has no love for Eldorado. On the field during business hours, I believe the saga continues! After all ...who wants to be labled with "the person that dropped the ball" at a Superbowl party.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1356941 said:
Let's look at this whole affair clearly ...

Two bachelor millionaires out to party realize that they are attending the same Superbowl party. They both come to a reasonable decision that they should at least make an effort (for "show" if for no other reason) that they know how to act civilized at a social function.

Realistically, I'll make the assumption that their primary goal is to have fun in the company of some very beautiful women. Coupled with the fact that they were probably feeling half-way decent, I'd say that causing a "scene" was probabLy the last thing on their minds.

That said, I'd venture to say that McNabb has no love for Eldorado. On the field during business hours, I believe the saga continues! After all ...who wants to be labled with "the person that dropped the ball" at a Superbowl party.

Who cares? Two guys had a good time away from the BSPN drama riddled cameras. Whoopie.
:damn:
:suxiggle:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1356944 said:
Who cares? Two guys had a good time away from the BSPN drama riddled cameras. Whoopie.
:damn: :suxiggle:

I'll acquiesce ...you may not give a darn about this scenario, but thousands of other football fans from multiple fandoms, the news media, and various sponsorships are interested in the chemistry of these two "guys" in particular.

So don't give me your bullcrap yawn that this is a "no-interest" event concerning to high-profile "guys!"

Admit it ..you have no constructive opinion, so you decided to throw your little cartoon emoticon up at an opponent fan...not paying any attention to the thread, or consecutive posts from your brother/sister Cowboy fans.

If you can't contribute to something, why disrupt with meaningless garabge (that's a rhetorical question)!

Sincerely ...:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1356954 said:
I'll acquiesce ...you may not give a darn about this scenario, but thousands of other football fans from multiple fandoms, the news media, and various sponsorships are interested in the chemistry of these two "guys" in particular.

So don't give me your bullcrap yawn that this is a "no-interest" event concerning to high-profile "guys!"

Admit it ..you have no constructive opinion, so you decided to throw your little cartoon emoticon up at an opponent fan...not paying any attention to the thread, or consecutive posts from your brother/sister Cowboy fans.

If you can't contribute to something, why disrupt with meaningless garabge (that's a rhetorical question)!

Sincerely ...:rolleyes:

yawn.jpg

Oh.. btw, Mc Flabb still sucks and good luck looking for your next starting QB in philthy. It won't be McFlabb. :lmao:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1356964 said:
yawn.jpg

Oh.. btw, Mc Flabb still sucks and good luck looking for your next starting QB in philthy. It won't be McFlabb. :lmao:

Allow me to reciprocate, by wishing you an equal portion of luck in looking for a new head coach ...it won't be the McTuna. :(