iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dallas already got to's replacement and his name is roy williams

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
LatinMind;2408353 said:
dallas already got to's replacement and his name is roy williams

I think he means in 2-3 years when TO is gone and we will need another WR opposite Roy.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I thought Green was a freshman also.....TO replacement can't go to the NFL for another 2 or 3 years? I'd rather draft Ramses Burden this year and which him develop instead....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I think getting the guy in the next year or so, that way he can develope, is a much better idea than waiting until after TO retires.

I do like the Jones kid from Alabama but I imagine if he continues to improve, as he'd done through out this year, each year that he'll be too high up the board for us to get unless we have a piss poor year coming up or we some how get someones high draft pick.

Kalyan

Reaction score
OSU Dez Bryant looks like TO to me after watching OU vs OSU game last night

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
We already have him, his name is Miles Austin, STILL RAW and gettting better each year and you can't teach speed, but his route running is getting better, the one T.D. he had (forgot game) Deep play 50 yards roughly, he used his body to slow down so the C.B. couldn't get to the ball and sped up the last second to blow past the corner where only he could catch it, then kept his balance and ran in for the T.D., I think with another 2 year behind T.O. to develop even more, once he becomes a STARTER FULL TIME in 2 years when T.O. leaves he will be a top W.R. for us and a playmaker opposite RW.
I just hope we can hold onto him long enough in this salary cap era till T.O. retires.

wick

Reaction score
ykc;2452406 said:
OSU Dez Bryant looks like TO to me after watching OU vs OSU game last night

QFT. Bryant is TO with hands.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2408675 said:
I thought Green was a freshman also.....TO replacement can't go to the NFL for another 2 or 3 years? I'd rather draft Ramses Burden this year and which him develop instead....

AJ Green is a freshman, and Dallas will have no shot to get him unless they trade up. He's going to be a top 5 pick.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dez White from Okie State is very impressive. He has NFL star written all over him.

The guy I'd like to see us draft in a few years is Ronald Johnson from USC. Blazing fast and a knack for the big play. He's a bigger, faster Steve Smith (NY Giants). Since USC has so many WR's, a guy like him could actually slip to us in the bottom of the 1st round (2010 or 2011).

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2455730 said:
Dez White from Okie State is very impressive. He has NFL star written all over him.

The guy I'd like to see us draft in a few years is Ronald Johnson from USC. Blazing fast and a knack for the big play. He's a bigger, faster Steve Smith (NY Giants). Since USC has so many WR's, a guy like him could actually slip to us in the bottom of the 1st round (2010 or 2011).

Chris in SoCal wants the cowboys to draft some one from USC I'm shocked.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
but unlike the many Longhorn homers on this board, there are several other college players I'd like to see in a Cowboys uni.

If Dez White (Oklahoma State) is available when we are picking 32nd in the 2010 draft I would jump all over that. I would want White over Ronald Johnson. The Longhorn homers will want Jordan Shipley over both of them.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2456048 said:
but unlike the many Longhorn homers on this board, there are several other college players I'd like to see in a Cowboys uni.

If Dez White (Oklahoma State) is available when we are picking 32nd in the 2010 draft I would jump all over that. I would want White over Ronald Johnson. The Longhorn homers will want Jordan Shipley over both of them.

Ronald Johnson who's that ?

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2456103 said:
Ronald Johnson who's that ?

Ronald was Rivals #1 WR. Grew up playing his HS ball in Michigan

RoJo and his blazing 4.4 40-speed, but the downfall with him would be that he's 6' 190lbs. Tad bit small, but would probably look good on the other side of Roy Williams

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEUgnMC0B[/youtube]

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Encore;2458640 said:
Ronald was Rivals #1 WR. Grew up playing his HS ball in Michigan

RoJo and his blazing 4.4 40-speed, but the downfall with him would be that he's 6' 190lbs. Tad bit small, but would probably look good on the other side of Roy Williams

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEUgnMC0B[/youtube]

I looked it up he goes to USC.....shockingly Socal Chris really pimping those USC guys.....

cowboysfan31

Reaction score