Terrell Owens is a punk.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Terrell Owens always has been a punk. Disgracing one of the premier franchises in sports, period. Showboating and mocking a packed crowd at Texas stadium, well, it still makes my blood boil. Now, I've never been one to join in on the fantasy leagues, because I don't care about any team but the Dallas Cowboys. But I suspect that many who come rushing to Terrell Owens defense have him on their fantasy team or some such thing.

Terrell Owens should have never made it to the 49ers next game. The NFL should have banned him immediately for that crap he pulled in Texas Stadium. But no, I'm sure Tagliabue chuckled a bit and laughed at for a bit, then decided how to make his judgement look like a punishment.

For those who are champions of good sportsmanship and fair play, by default they cannot be Terrell Owens' fans. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, based on all the EFFORT he puts into displaying STUPIDITY, Terrell Owens should be OUT OF THE LEAGUE. Now that won't happen because he puts on a show that brings in money. What happened on Sunday is that the sludge of the NFL got punished and injured, and I for one, don't have any sympathy for him. He won't finish the season, and I hope the Eagles don't make it past the NFC championship, because they sacrificed good sportsmanship for getting a showboat punk like Terrell Owens. What a PUNK!

Dallas_Rocks

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
Terrell Owens always has been a punk. Disgracing one of the premier franchises in sports, period. Showboating and mocking a packed crowd at Texas stadium, well, it still makes my blood boil.
Hmm, remind you of Michael Irvin? No wait, his showboating was ok though. He was a Cowboy :rolleyes:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dallas_Sucks said:
Hmm, remind you of Michael Irvin? No wait, his showboating was ok though. He was a Cowboy :rolleyes:
You know what irvin did? He did the karate chop first down. You know the difference between what he did and what TO does? C'mon, think iggle fan!

Dallas_Rocks

Reaction score
Tio said:
You know what irvin did? He did the karate chop first down. You know the difference between what he did and what TO does? C'mon, think iggle fan!
Yeah, I know the differance in what TO and Irvin did. Irvin was a drug addict and been in more than one legal situation while with the Cowboys. TO has never been in any legal situation while in the NFL. All he does is make celebrations when he scores. I guess Texans condone that kinda thing. Maybe it's a Texas thing to think it's ok to sniff some coke up before a game but TO is a jerk for celebrating a touchdown.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Dallas_Rocks said:
Yeah, I know the differance in what TO and Irvin did. Irvin was a drug addict and been in more than one legal situation while with the Cowboys. TO has never been in any legal situation while in the NFL. All he does is make celebrations when he scores. I guess Texans condone that kinda thing. Maybe it's a Texas thing to think it's ok to sniff some coke up before a game but TO is a jerk for celebrating a touchdown.
Lol! Easy does it now -- these cowpokes get sensitive real easy around these parts partner. Wouldn't want to start up a stampede wouldya? :banghead:

;)

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
You should know as well as I do E-Girls fans can't think that would be to much for them

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know Dallas Rocks....if you do not like Dallas Cowboys and want to whine about it...then this is really not the board for you and you are just wasting your time.

For those cowboys fans that made fun of T.Owens....after years of complaining about Irvin being hurt....look in the mirror.

This thread is closed.