***Terrell Owens Sympathy Thread***

31hammer

Reaction score
Sounds to me like he's been drinking too much. "Induce Vomitting." Come on

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i've never heard even a whisper connecting owens to the drug/alcohol scene so prevalent in todays headlines. i'll believe it when i see it. prolly not then either.

but more importantly - a speedy return to the field Terrell Owens. God bless you.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
31hammer said:

Nah, they would him sit there and suffer if it was that. They would just let him sober up, but that situation would be highly unlikely.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i've never heard even a whisper connecting owens to the drug/alcohol scene so prevalent in todays headlines. i believe it when i see it.

more importantly - a speedy return to the field Terrell Owens. God bless you.

If you go in for alcohol, they wouldn't induce vomitting, let's just say I know people who have........

Kilyin

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
If you go in for alcohol, they wouldn't induce vomitting, let's just say I know people who have........

Depends how much you drank and how long ago, and if you've got alcohol poisoning. It's not out of the question to have your stomach pumped due to alcohol poisoning.

I doubt TO even drinks though.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Depends how much you drank and how long ago, and if you've got alcohol poisoning. It's not out of the question to have your stomach pumped due to alcohol poisoning.

I doubt TO even drinks though.

True, but in only extreme situations. I have heard of people go in with 40% blood alcohol content (.4 in comparsion to a legal limit depending on location of around .008), and they just make them sit there.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
True, but in only extreme situations. I have heard of people go in with 40% blood alcohol content (.4 in comparsion to a legal limit depending on location of around .008), and they just make them sit there.

what are the odds that this scenario would apply to terrell owens?

100-1 seems low to me... we might as well be talkin' 'bout state-size asteroids strikin' Earth.

but i guess it's all good if it promotes discussion.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
what are the odds that this scenario would apply to terrell owens?

100-1 seems low to me... we might as well be talkin' 'bout state-size asteroids strikin' Earth.

but i guess it's all good if it promotes discussion.

LOL, I was just answering the initial question/comment, not saying it applies in this case.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
LOL, I was just answering the initial question/comment, not saying it applies in this case.
i get it bro.

that's why we bother to show up here.

it's good.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bigbadroy said:

I don't like the guy, never have, never will... but even if he was still an Iggle, I'd send up a prayer for his health right now...

Football's one thing, this is life we're talkin' about here... be well, Eldorado...

TheHustler

Reaction score
31hammer said:

I would bet that isn't it. With the amount of conditioning and watching his diet, I can't see him being much of a drinker.

I bet it's food poisoning.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Remember that Parcells said that TO's medicine made him sick a few days ago. If he is taking pain meds (like Hydrocodone) and hasn't eaten...sometimes it will cause nausea. I think it will likely be that or some viral soemthing if it's legit.