***Terrell Owens Sympathy Thread***

ologan

Reaction score
Rumor has it....That being the health nut he is....He was felled by that which made Popeye strong.......SPINACH!!!!! I Yam what I Yam!!!:lmao:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I don't like the guy, never have, never will... but even if he was still an Iggle, I'd send up a prayer for his health right now...

Football's one thing, this is life we're talkin' about here... be well, Eldorado...
Ditto, SB. I hope whatever the effects of the allergy to the medication are, they aren't serious.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TO just had a negative reaction to the pain killer he was taking, nothing more. Many people have adverse reactions to certain pain killers. He is fine

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ditto, SB. I hope whatever the effects of the allergy to the medication are, they aren't serious.

From what I've heard on assorted boards, he should be OK... I have no idea how it will affect his availability in the coming weeks, and frankly, I don't think that's real important right now...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
silverbear said:
From what I've heard on assorted boards, he should be OK... I have no idea how it will affect his availability in the coming weeks, and frankly, I don't think that's real important right now...

It not going to have any long term effect. He got sick on the pain killer they induced vomiting he will be alright and ready to go as scheduled.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
As a football player I pray for Owens to go elsewhere (Or behave himself while here).

As a human being, I would never wish pain for him, prayers to Owens to be reminded that life is more than football, to take the time to enjoy the talent that he has and to start living life as Terrell Owens, not TO.

I do hate to mention this (And I really hope I'm wrong) but is it possible Owens did this for attention?

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
depression sucks, if that what this is about. prayers for him.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Please Owens get better, there is nothing wrong. Its allllllllll good.

No more suicide attempts,

god bless you TO
god bless!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
No prayers here (don't believe in prayers OR god)... but I've always said that T.O. has always been crazy... not like "crazy" as in wild, but crazy as in CRAZY. You can see it in most of his interviews, and in my opinion, he is Bi-Polar. One moment he is up beat and happy and the next he is in his own dream world and crying... he is just simply NUTS. Even with all these things, you never really know if this report is 100% accurate, so we must all wait and see what happens today at 2:30pm EST.

It is unfortunate that T.O. had to CRACK like this with the Cowboys. Jerry Jones made a "desperate" deal and it obviously has backfired. I just hope that T.O. gets the help that he needs and gets better, BUT more importantly hopefully the Cowboys don't take TOO many steps backwards and it doesn't hurt their season too much. Obviously, keeping Keyshawn would've been the right move, ESPECIALLY if T.O. is done for the season.

I've always hated T.O., but when playing ON the Cowboys I will cheer when he does well and help the Cowboys, although I still WILL NEVER LIKE HIM. T.O. is a tourtured person and needs to get A LOT of professional mental help (NOT PRAYERS)... hopefully he can get better (for himself) and come back to help the Cowboys ASAP, but if not, the Cowboys MUST still move on and try to make the Playoffs.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

ftbllfan

Reaction score
riggo said:
depression sucks, if that what this is about. prayers for him.

Same here for his health and well being. While I am a Commander fan and always will be and I have my own views on T.O. I would never wish this on anyone. I hope that he will come through, my thoughts are with him and all involved.

Dogstar

Reaction score
Many, many fans support you and care about you, T. O. Be good to yourself. We only want you stay well and do your thing!:starspin God Bless!

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
First and foremost I hope he gets well, but we are also counting on him this season. He promised us something like this wouldn't happen. I really wanted to believe him, but in the back of my mind I knew he was lying.

I hope this is something he can shake off soon. Deion bounced back, though I don't know how long it took him. Playing this season ASAP will be the best thing for him. It will get his mind off things and boost his spirits when he realizes again how dominant he is.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Whatever. He's supposed to know he'll have a bad reaction to meds?

Catch-22

Reaction score
Jon88 said:
He promised us something like this wouldn't happen. I really wanted to believe him, but in the back of my mind I knew he was lying.
So TO knew that he would be rushed to the hospital AND have an insane level of media debate surrounding whether or not he tried to kill himself?

Wow, he really his diabolical.

rock0100

Reaction score
I hate the media!! I hope TO gets better, regardless of what transpired. I completely support TO and hope everything goes well for him. :star:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I just pray a blessing upon TO and his family. I lift him and his situation up to the lord and pray that God's will be done.

Football is a game. A game. Life is precious.