Terrell Owens to the Media - If you can come...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rampage;2393087 said:
he shouldn't be running his mouth when he probably cost us points with his fumble.

didnt we score a TD after that fumble.....on the Jenkins INT?

Ren

Reaction score
Rampage;2393109 said:
hey i don't blame him for being frustrated and what not especially against the rams. but we could've possibly tied the game and than he fumbled. he has no right to ***** and moan this week.

since his fumble eventually led to the Jenkins pick 6 which made it 14-7 i seriously doubt we could have tied the game on that "drive"

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2393191 said:
since his fumble eventually led to the Jenkins pick 6 which made it 14-7 i seriously doubt we could have tied the game on that "drive"
you're right we might have been able to tie it on jenkins pick 6. but continue to give Owens a pass for his fumble:rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2393201 said:
you're right we might have been able to tie it on jenkins pick 6. but continue to give Owens a pass for his fumble:rolleyes:

Yeah, how dare he not secure that perfectly thrown pass right on his back hip!

:rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rampage;2393087 said:
he shouldn't be running his mouth when he probably cost us points with his fumble.

This is a tough crowd.

But I can't fault him on that fumble. Did you see the way he was sandwiched between two defenders without the possibility of getting his knee down.

I get on him for his dropsies, but that one wasn't on him.

Having said that, I thought his comments about quarterbacking for the Cowboys was funny. :laugh2:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2393235 said:
so players just get free passes for fumbling in the redzone?

When your incapable QB sets you up for failure?

Then you get some slack from me.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
stasheroo;2393244 said:
When your incapable QB sets you up for failure?

Then you get some slack from me.
:laugh2: he had it secured and than pierce ripped it out. try another excuse:laugh2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
To be honest, Terrell Owens also had some dropped passes.

But he is still a great player, but the lack of a good QB and the Offensive Coordinator's failure to be a little more creative has hurt his production.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2393250 said:
:laugh2: he had it secured and than pierce ripped it out. try another excuse:laugh2:

And if the lame QB puts it where it's supposed to be, Pierce isn't even a factor in the play.

Did you actually watch the game?

:eek:

Ren

Reaction score
Rampage;2393201 said:

no one is giving him as pass on the fumble, but there's really no point in flaming any and all things TO cause if it either :rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
stasheroo;2393273 said:
And if the lame QB puts it where it's supposed to be, Pierce isn't even a factor in the play.

Did you actually watch the game?

:eek:
you're a joke if you're actually blaming owens fumble on the qb. another soft cowboys fan with another excuse. you must be from Texas.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2393274 said:
no one is giving him as pass on the fumble, but there's really no point in flaming any and all things TO cause if it either :rolleyes:
all i'm saying is he shouldn't be cracking jokes about his qb when he puts the ball on the ground anyways. if you think he has a right to ***** and moan you're stupid.

Ren

Reaction score
Rampage;2393295 said:
all i'm saying is he shouldn't be cracking jokes about his qb when he puts the ball on the ground anyways. if you think he has a right to ***** and moan you're stupid.

It all comes back to where the ball was thrown,.. if you think throwing slants behind the wr (any wr) leads to good things you're really not the kind of person that should call others stupid :rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2393284 said:
you're a joke if you're actually blaming owens fumble on the qb. another soft cowboys fan with another excuse. you must be from Texas.

How's McFadden doing by the way?

:confused:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2393295 said:
Wait, you actually think he doesn't have a right to moan about Brad Johnson's play?

What on earth? You say the weirdest things.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2393358 said:
Wait, you actually think he doesn't have a right to moan about Brad Johnson's play?

What on earth? You say the weirdest things.
not this week. he cost us points just like brad. are you people ****ing serious? you give him a pass on his fumble and think it's funny when he *****es about his teammates. a lot of good that's gonna do T.O.:rolleyes:

Parche

Reaction score
Actually, I felt bad for Owens during the game. He has his share of mistakes every season, you can count these fumble and a number of drops ...

But his one of the few, few, FEW players that goes out there and play his heart for the star...

So leave the player alone and worry bout the things you should really worry.