Terrence West

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing rumors the Browns(uggh) are trying to shop him to the Cowboys and Texans.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Only one more hour until everyone has to be down to 53.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hearing rumors the Browns(uggh) are trying to shop him to the Cowboys and Texans.

There was a report that the Cowboys declined to match their request for compensation. It is an unconfirmed report.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was a report that the Cowboys declined to match their request for compensation. It is an unconfirmed report.

Ive only seen one source of any proposed trade and nothing from any Cowboy outlet.

Ken

Reaction score
I like West...he struck me as Emmittlike.......just sayin'!

Macnalty

Reaction score
Do you remember he had some off field odd issues or was that the other back Isiah C.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Not sure, but I know Crowell get into trouble in college. Got kick off the UG squad for weapons charges

shoplifting underwear or weapons charges what a choice... West or the kid that Philly let go Raheem Mostert are nice pieces to add to what the talent pool has today.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Looking at his scouting reports he seems like a great short yardage/goal line back. Not elite speed, and reports says he is not eager to initiate contact though hes built to dish it out. One report says good vision, another said not good vision, missing cut back lanes and runs into his blockers. 84 TDs in three years of collage though jumps out at you. One report I read rated him 2nd best back last year behind Hyde.

He seems like hes almost better than what we have on the team and the browns fans were chomping at the bit to pair him with Crowell on draft day last year. I would be willing to take a chance on him He seems like he could play ball behind Dallas's Oline. If he does not have to look for holes sounds like he can run through them. We open holes big enough for me to run through. If the price can be whittled down to an acceptable price, sure, I would not be against this.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
I like West...he struck me as Emmittlike.......just sayin'!

Is this a joke? lol. I watched almost every Browns game last year and he was brutal at times. Crowell completely outshined him and the fans started cheering "feed the Crow" whenever he or Tate was in the game. I've liked some of the names I've heard tossed out there but he is not that intriguing to me. Maybe he's improved but if they are content on making this move, they should pay as little as possible to find out.