Terry Bradshaw on Picking Against the Cowboys

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7436376

Picking winners

I picked the Giants to beat the Cowboys on our show. After today, I love the Cowboys. I will never pick against them again this season. The Giants were coming off a bye and had all that time to prepare and it didn't faze the Cowboys one bit. The Giants had just beaten the Dolphins in that mess over in London. But we simply can't trust the Giants. I will not — I repeat, I will not — pick against Dallas the rest of the year except for the Super Bowl. I think we all still like New England for that game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the pats are gonna go into the superbowl against us 18-0 and they will come out of the superbowl 18-1

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1759822 said:
the pats are gonna go into the superbowl against us 18-0 and they will come out of the superbowl 18-1

I would love this alot. That's why im rooting for Pats to go underfeated to the superbowl and Cowboys to 17-1 going into the super bowl also.... And I would like for the Cowboys to beat the Patroits in a blow out to give the patroits their first loss, and to give Randy Moss his first loss against the Dallas Cowboys.....:starspin

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
IF and thats IF we make it, i think we will be playing Steelers, i think thats about the only team that has a Legit shot of beating the Pats in cold weather. That be awesome....Cowboys Steelers SB.. :laugh2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
djtavo;1760049 said:
IF and thats IF we make it, i think we will be playing Steelers, i think thats about the only team that has a Legit shot of beating the Pats in cold weather. That be awesome....Cowboys Steelers SB.. :laugh2:
Even the score for the 70s, that would make three generations of Cowboy dynasties meeting Steeler teams in the Super Bowl.:eek: