Tetra-Platinum Guarantee Cowboys Stuff Eagles

GORICO

Reaction score
That's true. If you can handle working for prime Jim Feist then you can easily handle the gulag :dance:
Tuss---back in late 80's Jim Feist...."Gentlemen its all about the money"....i will not add what he thought of poor people.......but he thought everyone was a potential "mark"....plus if the board that showed sales for the day was down....."where is my money"....but in more colorful terms....he believed in keeping sales force on edge of nervous breakdown....but more money you brought in higher your share....we were all alcoholics

GORICO

Reaction score
By these predictions, the Cowboys should be on a 300-game winning streak by now.
erod---always appreciate your honesty.....and what you say is no lie....what you think...this next week against the Bills....Plutonium PLAT????

GORICO

Reaction score
GORICO NICE CALL
5X---what is not cool...if we win out and Sheagles win out they get #1....well that is if 9ers do not win out....if they win out they #1.....its most likely we are 5th seed

which i dont care...our next hill to climb is beating Bills in their backyward....we have proved we can beat top notch team....and Dak played very well.....that dang

Purdy...2nd year last pick of draft is playing like a wiley veteran....makes Joe Montana even look average???

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even a blind squirrel tells the correct time twice a day.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hes 10-3 bro!
He hasn’t been doing them every week, but those three misses would’ve had him off the board for a while if he received a day off for every PLAT he added to his guarantees.

CWR

Reaction score
He hasn’t been doing them every week, but those three misses would’ve had him off the board for a while if he received a day off for every PLAT he added to his guarantees.
Even if you don't see it posted, trust me he's doing them at work or home or the gym or somewhere lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Even if you don't see it posted, trust me he's doing them at work or home or the gym or somewhere lol
Yeah, at the very least he’s making a mental note of them.

Reactions: CWR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there a cap to plats? Or can you just keep double dog daring double down?

Does an ultimate plat exist and what's its a name?