Texans/Dolphins Watson deal close?

RaZon

Reaction score
There's bars and clubs in every NFL city.

Surprised this has to be explained,..

South Beach

Miami is famous for its nightlife and that's in large part thanks to the South Beach scene. A barrier island brushing up against the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach is lined with mega-clubs that attract party people seven nights a week.Nov 14, 2019

....yep, ain't Green Bay,

RonWashington

Reaction score
Tua has 4 TD passes today your 2-5 going nowhere this year if you beat Atlanta, trading away the future with a boatload of draft picks to Houston is insanity .

RonWashington

Reaction score
1-6. Couldn’t hold the lead late. Like Dungy said on NBC tonight that Dolphin defense is a problem. Take your high draft picks each round next year keep building .

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Way to go Miami. Find a giant piece of human trash and make them the face of your entire franchise. Look at us everybody. We don't give a rats *** about humanity but we are all in on trying to win a game.

DFWJC

Reaction score

South Beach

Miami is famous for its nightlife and that's in large part thanks to the South Beach scene. A barrier island brushing up against the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach is lined with mega-clubs that attract party people seven nights a week.Nov 14, 2019

That's one reason I always got a kick out of people making a big deal about 3 days in a house at Cabo back in 2007.
Half or more of the team went to South Beach or Vegas that week.

A 2-hour flight to Cabo to chill out with friends and girlfriends is nothing...at a house not in the middle of the nightlife.
Could've gotten wilder even hitting the clubs in Dallas, let alone South Beach or Vegas. And they all still had a full normal week of practice after they returned.
I just didn't get the issue

You can get nuts anywhere...even in your own home:laugh:

terra

Reaction score
That's one reason I always got a kick out of people making a big deal about 3 days in a house at Cabo back in 2007.
Half or more of the team went to South Beach or Vegas that week.

A 2-hour flight to Cabo to chill out with friends and girlfriends is nothing...at a house not in the middle of the nightlife.
Could've gotten wilder even hitting the clubs in Dallas, let alone South Beach or Vegas. And they all still had a full normal week of practice after they returned.
I just didn't get the issue

You can get nuts anywhere...even in your own home:laugh:
It was just an excuse for the Romo haters to make him the reason we lost. The reason we lost was we were on the downhill slide due to our coach and atmosphere; the Giants were peaking at exactly the right time due to THEIR coach and atmosphere. Certainly some key injuries hurt us but in the end we were not mentally tough enough and they were. THOUGH it is interesting to note that after the season some of the Giants said our game was the toughest one they had in the playoffs including the Super Bowl.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Why go down that rabbit hole again. Cabo was like Casablanca it could have been a beautiful friendship but it wasn’t .

The topic at hand is an NFL QB who’s team wants three first round picks for and hasn’t played one down this year after pitching a fit about wanting out then having legal issues. The Dolphins or anyone would be nuts to give up multiple #1’s for Watson .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watch the commish put Watson on the exempt list after he is traded to Miami.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Watch the commish put Watson on the exempt list after he is traded to Miami.

What exactly is “ exempt “ ? Meaning he is eligible or ineligible ? Steve Ross the owner of the team stated he wanted Watsons legal “ issues “ cleared up before mortgaging what little future that sinking boat has. I don’t know how he expects that miracle by the trade deadline.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Zeke got suspended 6 games for an accusation the Columbus , Ohio police washed its hands of. Now some 20 women have said Watson was less then congenial . What say Roger Goodfella ?

Flamma

Reaction score

South Beach

Or Pittsburgh for that matter. It's not even close.

Flamma

Reaction score
What exactly is “ exempt “ ? Meaning he is eligible or ineligible ? Steve Ross the owner of the team stated he wanted Watsons legal “ issues “ cleared up before mortgaging what little future that sinking boat has. I don’t know how he expects that miracle by the trade deadline.

I heard that as well. I too don't see it happening before Tuesday. But QB is not their main issue. Their OL and defense have major problems. They can't do that if they give away their picks for Watson.

Zeke got suspended 6 games for an accusation the Columbus , Ohio police washed its hands of. Now some 20 women have said Watson was less then congenial . What say Roger Goodfella ?

I expect Roger to do the same at the very least. Wait until all legal crap is settled, along with any investigation by the NFL, then act.