Hawkeye0202
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 35,910
- Reaction score
- 64,195
Wow.......
CeeDee became the 9th player in NFL history to record 17+ catches in a game.To be honest, Lamb has always been 'difficult to cover' coz he plays all three WR positions at a high level. Not sure why we don't see more games like Sunday from him. Coaching....Dak...playcalling .....whoever/whatever but they need to figure it out.

I don't think that's what he was implying.CeeDee became the 9th player in NFL history to record 17+ catches in a game.
Jerry Rice never did it. Michael Irvin never did it.
Only one player in NFL history (Brandon Marshall) has accomplished the feat twice.
But yeah, it's completely unacceptable that CeeDee isn't doing it every other Sunday!
![]()
C'mon........I'm not saying he should be breaking records every Sunday but his impact can/should be top 3 at least.CeeDee became the 9th player in NFL history to record 17+ catches in a game.
Jerry Rice never did it. Michael Irvin never did it.
Only one player in NFL history (Brandon Marshall) has accomplished the feat twice.
But yeah, it's completely unacceptable that CeeDee isn't doing it every other Sunday!
![]()
Not sure what the implication would be, Ceedee has been a top 5 WR for a few years now production wise. Seems to me he’s getting the ball just fine, went for 1700 the year he had no other viable WR2.I don't think that's what he was implying.
Honestly at this point, I'm ready to see a big game from Pickens.C'mon........I'm not saying he should be breaking records every Sunday but his impact can/should be top 3 at least.
This is my point .........he should have a similar impact every week.If my team gave up 17 catches and 200 yards nearly to 1 player it would be hard for me to say anything else. Let’s hope schotty and the staff can continue this
Dak implied after the Ravens' games that Pickens was one of the reasons Lamb had a great game.Honestly at this point, I'm ready to see a big game from Pickens.
He's had a great attitude all year including the offseason. I hope he gets rewarded soon.
This WR pairing had been billed as 1A and 1B. Some even wondered if Pickens had surpassed CeeDee as our best WR.
Through Week 4....
Lamb: 37-498-4
Pickens: 18-225-0
On the other side of the coin..... maybe this brings down Pickens' price a bit for a long-term deal.
