Texas A&M Aggies getting stronger!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Yes, it is A&M. As I already stated, and as everybody in the College Football World knows by now, OU owns Texas. Just like Texas owns A&M. So, I guess if we're doing triangular theory, A&M should own OU. Yet, since Stoops arrival in Norman, A&M has the exact same number of wins against OU as Texas does (1). Perhaps that changes this weekend. I actually hope it does and A&M reels off several years of victories over OU. It would be nice to see A&M hold ownership over somebody besides Baylor.

Uhh....we play OSU this weekend. You will just have to wait for your finger crossing. :D

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Uhh....we play OSU this weekend. You will just have to wait for your finger crossing. :D
Damn, I knew I was forgetting something.

:D

Oh well, I guess I can just cross my fingers for OSU. Won't really matter much though. OSU is merely a lesser version of Texas on both Offense and Defense. I suspect OU retakes Stillwater by at least 14 points tomorrow.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas said:
You struggled and BARELY pulled out a win on your home field against Colorado (need I REMIND you this team is not even ranked). That excites you? That says to you. Wow! This team is awesome.

Yes. I am still scratching my head over that myself.

Boomer !

So would it mean anything more to this post to say that right now Oklahoma is BARELY beating (by 3 pts) an Oklahoma State team in the 4th quarter that the Aggies soundly defeated? :D

Roughneck

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Damn, I knew I was forgetting something.

:D

Oh well, I guess I can just cross my fingers for OSU. Won't really matter much though. OSU is merely a lesser version of Texas on both Offense and Defense. I suspect OU retakes Stillwater by at least 14 points tomorrow.
Okay, OSU isn't a lesser version of Texas' Offense (not against OU at least). I still stand by my Defense statement though.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So would it mean anything more to this post to say that right now Oklahoma is BARELY beating (by 3 pts) an Oklahoma State team in the 4th quarter that the Aggies soundly defeated? :D

I suppose you can. OU won tho. BTW. OSU is ranked right? I mean you barely pulled it out last week against ColoFREAKINrado. Who is not even ranked I might add.

Keepem comin. I can do this all day. :D

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I suppose you can. OU won tho. BTW. OSU is ranked right? I mean you barely pulled it out last week against ColoFREAKINrado. Who is not even ranked I might add.

Keepem comin. I can do this all day. :D
Definitely a good win by OU. If you think about it, every year the eventual National Championship has at least one real close call somewhere along the ride. The only team in recent memory who didn't was the '95 UNL team and that's the best College Football team I have ever seen in my life. You put a notch in the win column and worry about everything else later.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Definitely a good win by OU. If you think about it, every year the eventual National Championship has at least one real close call somewhere along the ride. The only team in recent memory who didn't was the '95 UNL team and that's the best College Football team I have ever seen in my life. You put a notch in the win column and worry about everything else later.

Oklahoma need this nail biter. It tells the team no matter how talented they may be that anyone can win on any given Saturday.

Props to OSU. They played lights out. Funny how DWood and RWoods each year burned Oklahoma with the deep ball. Brothers in arms as well as blood.

Our guys knew OSU had the deep ball. They just need to play it better. It was not a surprise to see them open it up in the 2nd half.

AD. Good lord. Im glad there is a seperate thred already started on him. He is a PHENOMN! (sp?)