Great win for college football

although I imagine bama will end up in the playoffs regardless

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great win for college football

although I imagine bama will end up in the playoffs regardless
They might be the first 2 loss team to make it into the CFP but the Big 10 has to cooperate for that to happen. OU, CIN and OR might have something to say about that. I think Bama has to reach the SEC game and beat UGA to get in.

I have nothing against Bama or Saban but I could do without them in as well as Ohio State. Already got Clemson out as a good start.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They might be the first 2 loss team to make it into the CFP but the Big 10 has to cooperate for that to happen. OU, CIN and OR might have something to say about that. I think Bama has to reach the SEC game and beat UGA to get in.

I have nothing against Bama or Saban but I could do without them in as well as Ohio State. Already got Clemson out as a good start.

I just want to see the 4 best teams in college play each other. I don't think Bama is there right now. They probably should have lost in the swamp but barely survived. That defense is junk. They have lost too many players to the NFL draft in recent years and younger players aren't ready for prime time. The new DC is looking like a man who should be updating his resume.

Ghost12

Reaction score
If Alabama wins out, they're in (and deservedly so). But if they lose the SECCG - or any other game between now and then - then I just can't see it. They simply lost too much talent and are having a down year this year. Of course, keep in mind that for Alabama a "down year" is anything short of a national championship.

terra

Reaction score
I don't see Alabama running the table. Too many here are not looking at them clearly; blinded by previous years.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see Alabama running the table. Too many here are not looking at them clearly; blinded by previous years.

Exactly. If the NFL draft were tomorrow, I think Evan Neal would be the only Bama player picked in the first round.