Texas A&M vs Prairie View . no line

RaZon

Reaction score
No betting line because this is ridiculous and PV is one of the better HBCU teams this season at 7-2.

Would you believe the first Raider 1000 yard rusher was a converted PV cornerback Clemon Daneils a Niner discard.

The school did have Ken Houston a Commanders cornerback, he is in the Hall of Fame. And would be on that all time HBCU team as would this guy, the great Otis Taylor, he was the first of the big fast physical receivers.

default.jpg

He was the second HBCUer to have a 1000 yard pro football season, the first was also a converted college DB J.D.Smith out of NCA&T, a Niner.

Speaking of NCA&T they won the NCAA 4x4 relay last season, that just doesn't happen vs USC, Tennessee, UCLA, LSU.....but it did.

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
College Football has a ton of Arthur Smith Falcons 3 Dallas 43

A&M beat PV 56 to 3, 50 something.

So all week long what were those coachs and players at PV doing, was it trying to figure out a game plan? This sort of thing just ain't right and everybody knows it. It needs to stop..

Miss State beat Tennessee State 52 to 10. Curious about how bad Kentucky will beat up New Mexico State.

Tennessee State does have one distinction, in 1960 their ladies 4x1 team represented the USA in those Olympics, yep won the gold. Only time we ever ran a college team as our USA team.

RaZon

Reaction score
This is why I'm not much of a college football fan. Way too many joke games.

Dude, there are over 800 colleges that play football. Trust me for every sucky game ya got 10 good ones.

And unlike pro football a loss for a college team is HUGE, so we have more drama.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dude, there are over 800 colleges that play football. Trust me for every sucky game ya got 10 good ones.

And unlike pro football a loss for a college team is HUGE, so we have more drama.

Dude, trust me. Every Saturday there are like 3 interesting games.

RaZon

Reaction score
Dude, trust me. Every Saturday there are like 3 interesting games.

Well that would depend on just how much ya know about the college game.

How is that title drive going in the MEAC, you don't know and don't care, trust me fans of those schools do care.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mich St 9-1 at The Ohio St 9-1 final 49-7 and at one point second quarter it’s 42-0. I thought Arthur Smith took over the Spartans squad mid week .

RaZon

Reaction score
Mich St 9-1 at The Ohio St 9-1 final 49-7 and at one point second quarter it’s 42-0. I thought Arthur Smith took over the Spartans squad mid week .

It was 21 to nothing in the first five minutes, crazy.