Texas QBs

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Football is Football....I respect the game and he's pretty good. I don't buy into the hate.
I like Hurts the person/player but can you imagine this board if Dak put up those stats he put up in those two playoff games that he just had. :popcorn:

Motorola

Reaction score
Football is Football....I respect the game and he's pretty good. I don't buy into the hate.
Hurts started and played in playoff and championship games for two of the all-time collegiate football programs.
And now with his team will be playing for the NFL title this Sunday.
He's a winner.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Hurts started and played in playoff and championship games for two of the all-time collegiate football programs.
And now with his team will be playing for the NFL title this Sunday.
He's a winner.
I thought Hurts got shafted at Alabama. The way he came back and played at Oklahoma tells you what you need to know about him even though I care for neither college team he played for.

Aven8

Reaction score
I thought Hurts got shafted at Alabama. The way he came back and played at Oklahoma tells you what you need to know about him even though I care for neither college team he played for.
He couldn’t throw the football and they were losing at the half. Saban puts Tua in and they win the NC. He made the right move.

DZSierra

Reaction score
He couldn’t throw the football and they were losing at the half. Saban puts Tua in and they win the NC. He made the right move.
Sabin may have made the right move, but Hurts showed what he was made of by being a great teamate.

He came back after Tua went down with an injury and led his team back in another game. Hurts stuck it out until he one year of eligibility. He went to Oklahoma and broke their records.

Never cared for Hurts, but I can't help respect him for the way he handled himself when put in a sucky situation.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
almMPCP.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Both QBs in the Superbowl played Texas HS Football....way to represent the best football state in the world! I'm rooting for Patrick, but I'm proud of both of them!
Going to have back to back winners
:thumbup:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles as a team. Aways have always will. I like 0 about the city either.Its a waste site. Im sure Hurts is fine as a human being away from ball. But I really could care less.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the Eagles as a team. Aways have always will. I like 0 about the city either.Its a waste site. Im sure Hurts is fine as a human being away from ball. But I really could care less.
You cared enough to comment....