Dallas Mavericks, The Good
Dallas Stars, The Good
Dallas Cowboy. The Bad & The Ugly

There's
Nothing Good About The Dallas Cowboys.:mad::banghead::thumbdown:

NUFF SAID..

Jayinem

Reaction score
Mavericks piss me off too. Fire Jason Kidd. But i feel like this is in the wrong section.

Hardline

Reaction score
Three of them has won a championship since the Cowboys won their last.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Three of them has won a championship since the Cowboys won their last.
And when the Cowboys last won there's, none of them had a championship. Cowboys were the only team in Dallas who had won a professional sports championship and did it 5 times. Times have changed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Texas Rangers, The Good
Dallas Mavericks, The Good
Dallas Stars, The Good
Dallas Cowboy. The Bad & The Ugly

There's
Nothing Good About The Dallas Cowboys.:mad::banghead::thumbdown:

NUFF SAID..
But historically prior generations still hold their success highest.

And while Jethro Jone$ is most hated sport’s personality in Dallas and North Texas our Cowboys are most popular. It’s definitely a love/hate relationship.

Football is still king in Texas and many fans care less or little about the other major sports.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Mavericks piss me off too. Fire Jason Kidd. But i feel like this is in the wrong section.
True, but I can forgive the Mavs lack of sustained success.

The thing that sucks about the NBA is that it's a super-star driven league.

Drafting in the NBA is a bigger crap-shoot than any other league, and if you don't hit on a super-star in the draft, it's hard to get super-star talent.

Players seem to decide which teams are going to stockpile talent more so than the FOs/owners, and Dallas is not an attractive market to players.

So Kidd sucks, but really the ceiling is dictated by the talent anyway.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
The Stars are fun to watch and have an actual chance to win something in the foreseeable future unlike the Cowboys but they're barely mentioned here, as a hockey fan I think it's sad.

McMicah

Reaction score
I used to not watch anything but Cowboys and now I’m blissfully watching all the other Texas teams ball out and the Cowboys just suck. Even the Mavs could get hit in the playoffs and go deep

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I feel that franchise is following the Cowboys model. One a title and now it's just treading water doing the bare minimum.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I feel that franchise is following the Cowboys model. One a title and now it's just treading water doing the bare minimum.
Since I made that post they've turned things around winning 16 of 18 games. They're on fire and are going into the playoffs with a lot of momentum. West is stacked though and it won't be easy to get through.

They finally gave Luka a team that can contend. Still not crazy about Kidd as coach though.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Since I made that post they've turned things around winning 16 of 18 games. They're on fire and are going into the playoffs with a lot of momentum. West is stacked though and it won't be easy to get through.

They finally gave Luka a team that can contend. Still not crazy about Kidd as coach though.
He beat one heck of a coach and team. Hats off. I'm not a giant fan either.

Shout out to hiring Nico Harrison, and the job he's done as GM putting these pieces together. Jerry needs to take notes here.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Luka has a sprain knee though. We survived the Clippers but won't survive OKC, Minnesota or Denver, then Boston. Maybe none of them.