Texas Stadium Parking

texjew21

Reaction score
so I bought 2 tickets the other day. I haven't been to a game in a longggg time. So I completely forgot the parking situation and hear it is pretty bad. I am willing to walk, it doesn't really matter to me. Do the green lots get full? How do they work?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
texjew21;2506364 said:
so I bought 2 tickets the other day. I haven't been to a game in a longggg time. So I completely forgot the parking situation and hear it is pretty bad. I am willing to walk, it doesn't really matter to me. Do the green lots get full? How do they work?

See this thread, someone posted a link to a map. It is also the area I park in. The walk isn't as bad as you think. Suggestion, do not walk in the middle and go down the concrete between the bridges. Stay south of Loop 12, walk through the grass, or weeds, what ever you want to call it.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140712

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
They ha ve a new deal where the close the parking lots and allow the higher paid parking to exit first. We sat in the parking lot for an hour after the game. I would never go again for a long time.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
texjew21;2506364 said:

picard-facepalm.jpg

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
texjew21;2506364 said:

sure, we'll get right on that for you

your stupid *** wish is our command

do some ****ing browsing before you waste our ******* time