Texas Stadium Tour

jakecannons

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the replies! I am a life long Cowboys fan..and my wife is a converted 'Boys fan from NY. Super excited now. Thanks!

Primetime42

Reaction score
One thing about when I was there, and it was the whole area not just the stadium.

I for the life of me could not find any MGD to drink. It was as if there was a shortage of the stuff throughout the Dallas area.

Everywhere I asked, restaurants, bars, the reply was "We're all out"

And then, as I'm heading to DFW Airport on Monday to go home, I saw a few Miller trucks making their runs.

Figures.

postal

Reaction score
jakecannons;2406983 said:
Sorry if this is a repost...did a search and found nothing.

Was wondering if anyone has taken the Texas Stadium Tour. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary in Dallas this weekend, and one of the things we're doing is the tour. Is it worth the $12? I can't see how it wouldn't be...

I just took the tour in June,and we were on the field for about 1/2hr. It was just the kids,my wife,and I. plus they gave us free tickets to playoff game for desperado/N.Y. game!! Just to be on that field was worth more than 12$:)

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I took the tour when Cincy was in town, it is really worth it.
If I remember right, on Saturdays during home games the locker room is off limits.
You will be able to get a pic like this

m.JPG

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take the tour it's worth it. I still have the pic of me standing in the middle of the star.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2406988 said:
I did the tour about 10 yrs ago and it was very cool. Well worth the money IMO.

Yeah but back then they paid YOU twelve bucks. Only way they'd have fans show up............ :D

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
There is nothing like standing on the Star at midfield.

I enjoyed the tour better than the game.

Memories man, that is what it's all about.

Reaction score
I will be attending the tour when I come for my first game at Texas Stadium in December to see the rematch vs the Giants.

I cant wait to take the tour, pose on the star, throw and catch a TD. Something I will remember for the rest of my life. I can get a meal at subway for 12 bucks...so worth it

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
None of you guys got nuttin' on JackRussel............ ;)