Texas Tech sure looking good!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Texas Tech is the biggest pretender in all of College Football. They will fold when the stakes get high.

- Mike G.

doomsday_II

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Texas Tech is the biggest pretender in all of College Football. They will fold when the stakes get high.

- Mike G.

Put up 34 on the road against the #2 overall defense in the nation, and today put put 59 at home against the #9 rated pass defense in the nation.

If that is pretending, I sure hope Dallas pretends this weekend.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Put up 34? Are you kidding? 13 of those points were literally given to them.

Not to mention the fact of how Nebraska showed with a bit of motion on the line, that Tech's offense could be exploited on the line.

Texas will DRILL Tech next week and it won't even be close. Bet the farm.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

Like they did when they blasted a top-5 team last year in the Holiday Bowl. Cal thought it should have been playing for the national championship. What a joke.

Texas Tech is so unorthodox that nobody looks forward to playing them.

I doubt that they can beat Texas in Austin, but they are very good.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I went to Texas Tech.

Trust me, they will fold. They may play spoiler, but on a National Level they are just pretenders.

That goes for their Quarterbacks, their system and their knack for running up the score on Division II Schools..

- Mike G.

doomsday_II

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
I went to Texas Tech.

Trust me, they will fold. They may play spoiler, but on a National Level they are just pretenders.

That goes for their Quarterbacks, their system and their knack for running up the score on Division II Schools..

- Mike G.

Their system allowed OU to win a national championship, and none since Leach left.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
doomsday_II said:
Their system allowed OU to win a national championship, and none since Leach left.

I dont care what they allowed other teams to do, *** has Texas Tech done?

Furthermore, I think Roy Williams, Rocky Calmus and that other linebacker, think his name was Torrance Marshall would have something say about that "OFFENSE" winning a National Title....

They may play spoiler, but on a National Level they would get sliced and diced up.

- Mike G.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
I see a high scoring game with texas scoring over 65 and tech getting just over 60
No way in hell Tech puts 60 on Texas defense.