Texas v.s OSU

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Is this the biggest out of conference game this year in the NCAA? It can certainly have the most impact. Go Horns.

calico

Reaction score
Should be a good one. I hope the horns stomp all over them.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
OSU's defense will nullify VY's running ability, they have 3 All-American caliber starting LBs.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
OSU's defense will nullify VY's running ability, they have 3 All-American caliber starting LBs.
No doubt VY will have to prove he can throw the ball against a good defense for my Horns to win this game and I really don't think he can do it when Limas Sweed is scared to take a hit. That guy has been a major disapointment to me after watching him play at Brenham.

kev8822

Reaction score
Should be a good game. I will be there as long as my wife does not go into labor a week early.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Going to be a great game.

HOOK EM' HORNS!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Texas/longhorn.gif

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Very important game for the Horns.......One of the biggest in years. They need a W

kmp77

Reaction score
This game has a chance....A CHANCE.....to be better than tonight's FSU/Miami game :)

Roughneck

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
*horns down sign* who cares :D
Yeah I know, but we can't all root for the perennial Powerhouse that is Memphis Football and it's future Heisman-Winning Star DeAngelo Williams.

Actually it's funny because I had the weirdest dream on Monday. I had dreamt that an unranked, 4-7 the previous year Ole Miss team that many had picked to be near the Bottom of the SEC walked into Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, held the "2005 Heisman Winner" to a mere 85 yards, and ended up beating the Tigers. Thank goodness it was only a dream......oh wait......

;)

calico

Reaction score
OSUs LBs are good, but if Vince gets a running lane, he has the edge on them. I will not make any predictions, but I expect a close one.

Remember fellow horn fans, its the shoe...AT NIGHT!! Texas will run and hide in fear...please :laugh2:

wallace.jpeg

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ohio_stadium2.jpg

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Ohio Stadium

Columbus

Undeniably one of the most recognizable landmarks in all of athletics, Ohio Stadium is now in its 80th year as the home of Ohio State football.

Built in 1922, “The Horseshoe” has just undergone an extensive three-year renovation, preservation and expansion project that will ensure its longevity for years to come.

With 101,568 seats now closely surrounding the playing field, this grand old structure, standing tall along the banks of the Olentangy River, is at the same time both intimate and intimidating.

joseephuss

Reaction score
calico said:
OSUs LBs are good, but if Vince gets a running lane, he has the edge on them. I will not make any predictions, but I expect a close one.

Remember fellow horn fans, its the shoe...AT NIGHT!! Texas will run and hide in fear...please :laugh2:

wallace.jpeg

I think Texas may use quite a few 4 or maybe even 5 receiver sets to get OSU to take a linebacker or two out of the game. If OSU leave the linebackers in, it will still spread them out leaving slightly bigger than normal running lanes open for QB draws or if any receivers are capable of stepping up, they will have one or more covered by a linebacker and that can be a mismatch.

Should be a good game and another good week of college football. My favorite time of year.

kev8822

Reaction score
I think OSU will win a close one.

Mack Brown reminds me of John Cooper. Good coach, great recruiter, but has lots of trouble in big games. What is Mack Brown's record against OU? 1-6 or something close to that? That is about what Cooper's winning % was against Michigan. Some great OSU teams got punked by some mediocre Michigan teams.

Brown can shut all his doubters up with a win Saturday, and a win against OU this year. He seems like a good guy from the radio interviews I have heard. Hope he gets over the hump against OU this year. Just not OSU.