Texas vs. Oklahoma - The big game

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
This is our game guys. Sorry, but you gooner fans are in for a spanking. The theme for the game today will be defense and the running game. You're going to see your QB sacked a lot and ours will run on you.

I know I know, you've got AdriAnn Petersome....

Say hello to Cedric Benson guys, he's going to run on you all day long.

Hook em'!

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Something else you and I agree on...LOL It's getting scary :D

GO TEXAS!!!

Nah..I am sure we agree on a lot of things, just not politics.

HOOK EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Nah..I am sure we agree on a lot of things, just not politics.

HOOK EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you are right... there we go again...LOL

nice forced fumble and recovery there by Texas' defense.......Woo Hoo!!!
TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Bob Stoops and his offensive staff have done a horrendous job today...if they end up losing the game they need to look nowhere else but at themselves...awful clock management too, they'd make Joe Gobbs envious

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Bob Stoops and his offensive staff have done a horrendous job today...if they end up losing the game they need to look nowhere else but at themselves...awful clock management too, they'd make Joe Gobbs envious

David
Ouch.

The slap down!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Where is that nations #1 running game? Did Benson know that today is Oct. 9th and the RRS? Someone really should call that kid and ask him to show up. That Oklahoma freshman AD is running ALL over this Horn D.

I see this game getting ugly in the 2nd half. Smash mouth football is about to begin.

Boomer !

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Where is that nations #1 running game? Did Benson know that today is Oct. 9th and the RRS? Someone really should call that kid and ask him to show up. That Oklahoma freshman AD is running ALL over this Horn D.

I see this game getting ugly in the 2nd half. Smash mouth football is about to begin.

Boomer !
hey, come to chat.

maloy

Drama King
Reaction score
The Qb for Texas is NOT a Quarterback. He looks nothing like a QB when he drops back, he can't see a corner blitz coming if you pointed it out. He is nothing but an athelete TRYING to be a Quarterback.

Reaction score
Texas Shorthorns-0
OU Sooners-12

:D

I thought you said that OU is going to get a spanking and Cedric is going to run over us? Peterson ran over you guys instead! :p

Reaction score
Texas gets a SHUT-OUT! Texas has 85 passing yards the entire game and that is just pathetic! Shorthorns SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
*whistling*

*crickets* *crickets*

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ER !!!!!!

Where you at UT ??? Where is Pokey? Ben? You started this thred. As usual OU finished. :D Write this guys name down. Adrian Peterson....check !

OU 12

TEXAS - NADA !!!!!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Boomer Sooner! :D

Just got back, I left with about 2 minutes left and got out with zero traffic, got home in about 10 minutes. Great game, wet, but great all the same. OU defense played better than they have all year and shutout the Horns. I dont know whats fels better, Ou winning or Texas getting shlacked!

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Boomer Sooner! :D

Just got back, I left with about 2 minutes left and got out with zero traffic, got home in about 10 minutes. Great game, wet, but great all the same. OU defense played better than they have all year and shutout the Horns. I dont know whats fels better, Ou winning or Texas getting shlacked!

Dude, you're so F.O.S., you STINK!!

I logged in here at HALFTIME, and THERE YOU WERE, bigger'n life!!, Want me to post the screen shot?

GROW UP JUNIOR, NOBODY'S IMPRESSED!!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Dude, you're so F.O.S., you STINK!!

I logged in here at HALFTIME, and THERE YOU WERE, bigger'n life!!, Want me to post the screen shot?

GROW UP JUNIOR, NOBODY'S IMPRESSED!!!

***? I havent posted all day until I got home :rolleyes:

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
***? I havent posted all day until I got home :rolleyes:
screenshot.jpg

Yeaaaa bro, my bad... must be ANOTHER "HeavyHitta31" in here at 12:48, really sorry.

Have a GREAT time at the game tomorrow!!

BTW, stop by Sec 28, Row 10, Seats 4-7, I'll introduce you to my wife!

:rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
screenshot.jpg

Yeaaaa bro, my bad... must be ANOTHER "HeavyHitta31" in here at 12:48, really sorry.

Have a GREAT time at the game tomorrow!!

BTW, stop by Sec 28, Row 10, Seats 4-7, I'll introduce you to my wife!

:rolleyes:

:confused: Is the time on your comp right? If so then I dont know what to tell you, because I was at the game, I have the tickets to prove it. All I can do is prove that I didnt post since yesterday. But I give you my word I was at the game, and unless I was still logged on from last night sand didnt realize it I really dont know how to explain that because I was not here.