Texas Zoo Captures Strange Image Of An Unidentified Creature

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The image was captured outside the Amarillo Zoo in the overnight hours of May 21, according to the city.

AMARILLO, Texas — A chupacabra? A person dressed in a costume? Sonic the Hedgehog? The possibilities are apparently endless as people try to figure out what exactly was captured by cameras at one Texas zoo.

An image taken from Amarillo Zoo shows some sort of creature or object appearing to stand outside of a barbed fence.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YDxqUuw.gif

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
I think the best rule for investigating these things is, if it can be recreated by someone in a costume, you can probably dismiss it. Looks like a teenager prank.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The image was captured outside the Amarillo Zoo in the overnight hours of May 21, according to the city.

AMARILLO, Texas — A chupacabra? A person dressed in a costume? Sonic the Hedgehog? The possibilities are apparently endless as people try to figure out what exactly was captured by cameras at one Texas zoo.

An image taken from Amarillo Zoo shows some sort of creature or object appearing to stand outside of a barbed fence.

lolrocket

Praxit

Reaction score
...could be, one of those creatures the Tribal Indians have name for. I forgot name, but saw episode where tribal leaders explained it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
All I can seem to find is still photos of it. I would like to see a video of it. It would be pretty telling in how it moved. I'm sure like a person in a costume. lol

...could be, one of those creatures the Tribal Indians have name for. I forgot name, but saw episode where tribal leaders explained it.

Skinwalker?

Praxit

Reaction score
All I can seem to find is still photos of it. I would like to see a video of it. It would be pretty telling in how it moved. I'm sure like a person in a costume. lol

Skinwalker?
..maybe, not quite sure? It was in a sense that the entity is dead, but can can change form and enter living world at will. The episode I saw, involved horses. They picked it up, before riders did and would not proceed further. scary $hit....