Thank God for Tony Romo

StylisticS

Reaction score
theogt;2393223 said:
Kosier is coming back too. This is the same 5 guys that have been absolutely dominant for long stretches in the past when healthy.

What to do with Flozell though. It seems like he's regressing each game. I mean, he let Kiwanuka go by him at times w/o even being competitive against him. Not to mention that he has his one false start per game.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2392994 said:
Yes. Romo will spark the offense.

he does not play defense though. The defense played the best game it's played in a quite some time against the Bucs, then they layed down against the Giants. Wade needs to stop breast feeding these guys in between drives and start grilling their arse's and get some players caring about their pride.

The defense gave up 21 points off of turnovers on VERY terrible field position. I can't fault them too much - how long were they on the field? Offense has got to put together sustained, clock-eating drives even if we only get FGs in order to keep the defense off the field.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2393236 said:
Go Cowboys!

:lmao:
You're stealing CrazyCowboys material! He should sue! :mad:

Anyhoo, thanks for posting. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
StylisticS;2393239 said:
What to do with Flozell though. It seems like he's regressing each game. I mean, he let Kiwanuka go by him at times w/o even being competitive against him. Not to mention that he has his one false start per game.
I think it's a lack of effort. They just didn't care anymore with Brad Johnson at QB. With Tony in the game and our backs against the wall, they'll turn it around. They played very well against the Bucs with their back against the wall. The entire team mailed this one in today. They wrote off after last Sunday's win.

slotshot

Reaction score
Remember, this is the same O-Line he has played behind for the last couple of years...and excelled. They were underacheiving earlier this year and he still put up fairly gaudy numbers behind them.

I also agree, they are just not inspired with BJ behind them. I think that, to a lesser degree, we saw the same thing happen when statuesque Bledsoe played back there.