Thank God we traded for Amari Cooper last season

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
This board was solidly against the Cooper trade at the time. I was trying to justify it as best I can.

Turns out to be a huge get.
Yeah guilty as charged. I was against giving up the 1st rounder at the time. Of course at 3-5 at the time it was looking like a better pick.

None the less, I can admit I was wrong in retrospect.

Next on my list I hope Dakota proves me wrong this year with a top QB performance.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I don't know whether to hope he doesn't end up w a team in our division, or hope that he does. I could see the eagles bringing him in. Or the skins, they're desperate for a receiver. And to be relevant in any way.

nobody

Reaction score
I thought at the time it was a mistake. Not that I thought that Amari wasn't worth a 1st round, but I didn't think 1 receiver could save the season and so wasn't worth the 1st. I was wrong and now am very thankful Amari is a Cowboy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I just hope it's the fame that has caused him to become like this and not actual CTE
Did you see his interview in his house? It’s the fame. This guy would be better off if it was CTE.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I wanted DT Jerry Tillery in the first, QB Drew Lock in the second and WR Jalen Hurd in the third. The Cooper trade made that impossible but I'm still glad we got Cooper.

shabazz

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised but I would lose all respect for Belichek. You can only go so far.

After the Spygate ,Deflategate, and the Snow Plow game I didn't know anybody still respected him or that franchise.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Imagine having that head case on this team instead of the quiet assassin. I kinda feel bad for Mike Mayock and the Raiders. Kinda....
I love Chucky! Thank you for Amari. I know Mayock is probably thinking about thanking you to death!!!
e2274d547f8cf1fc9d5f127ab160b7f3.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
Imagine having that head case on this team instead of the quiet assassin. I kinda feel bad for Mike Mayock and the Raiders. Kinda....
..there's that old saying, "IF you make yer bed, you got to sleep on it". Thats mostly Grudens fault. Lay back and enjoy the Raider show.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I like the way coop goes about his business! He lets his play on the field do the talking.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I am curious to see if all that talent they have put together will make an impact on the win/loss column.
They're just a team which seems no matter what they out in tht field 8-8 might be the ceiling.

They've been over 8 wins 3 time since 1989. And we all think three Boys futility is frustrating!