Thank you, Bill!

cowboysfan84

Reaction score
I know Parcells caught/catches a lot of flack for his play-not-to-lose mentality, among other things, and I think those criticisms are well-deserved. I'm glad he's gone because a change was needed. However, there is no denying he turned this franchise around and his thumbprint is still all over this team. The Cowboys now are just so much more talented than before he came and the mentality is different; the depth is incredible. In years past, losing a guy like Glenn or Ferguson would have crippled the Boys. Now we have guys like Hurd and Crayton stepping up and plugging in and the team just keeps on chugging. Thanks to Bill for bringing in Romo et al. Thanks to Jerry for having the insight to hire Parcells, and for now hiring Phillips and Garrett.

Go Cowboys! :starspin

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
cowboysfan84;1665119 said:
I know Parcells caught/catches a lot of flack for his play-not-to-lose mentality, among other things, and I think those criticisms are well-deserved. I'm glad he's gone because a change was needed. However, there is no denying he turned this franchise around and his thumbprint is still all over this team. The Cowboys now are just so much more talented than before he came and the mentality is different; the depth is incredible. In years past, losing a guy like Glenn or Ferguson would have crippled the Boys. Now we have guys like Hurd and Crayton stepping up and plugging in and the team just keeps on chugging. Thanks to Bill for bringing in Romo et al. Thanks to Jerry for having the insight to hire Parcells, and for now hiring Phillips and Garrett.

Go Cowboys! :starspin

:hammer: