Thank you jterrell; Welcome Yeagermeister as new Mod.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Two Announcements:

I'd like to take a moment, on behalf of the Management at the Zone, to extend a very sincere thank you to jt, aka jterrell, who has decided to step down as a mod.

JT's contributions to the Zone have helped to make this place the best sports forum on the internet. He's been a level headed guy with a great sense of humor and a pleasure for all of us to work with here at the CowboysZone.

He'll still be around so, watch what you post on the forums because he's got friends in high places. :)

Thank you jt.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to take a moment to introduce our newest mod, a very familiar face around the zone; Yeagermeister.

Please know that the moderating team considered other members for the position and although Yeagermeister is a great choice, we are fortunate to have several high quality members here who were considered as well.

Yeagermeister has been an asset to the Zone, an active member, and a quality poster who has always shown respect for fellow members, along with a great sense of humor. We all feel very strongly that he'll be an equally excellent moderator.

So raise your glass high to a couple of great guys and to yourselves for making the Zone the best forum on the internet. :beer2:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
While I don't always agree with some of the rules set out by the moderators here as I find them a bit harsh, I must congratulate all of them for treating all posters equally. I have posted here for about three years and have yet to see any overt favouritism.

I :bow: to the moderators.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
So it begins......

He has gone to the darkside :eek:
Funny, that's exactly what I told him. :p:

JT, you will be missed as a mod, but I look forward to continuing our chats.

Yeager: Oh Lord!!! What have we done??!! :D

Welcome :)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Did you say Yeagermeister is the newest mod? I sure hope he doesn't remember my attempt to flame him about a year ago.:eek::

Wait, will he see this post? ...ah ...it was a very long time ago; way back when the Cowboys swept the Eagles:rolleyes:

congrats YM :)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There goes the friggin' neighborhood.

Has yeag signed on the dotted line yet? :wink2:

I need to know brfore I tell what hid duties really are. :lmao2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I thought Mods were supposed to be level headed...No one that's against signing T.O....Is Level Headed! :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Did you say Yeagermeister is the newest mod? I sure hope he doesn't remember my attempt to flame him about a year ago.:eek::

Wait, will he see this post? ...ah ...it was a very long time ago; way back when the Cowboys swept the Eagles:rolleyes:

congrats YM :)
I forget nothing ;)

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Thanks JT,

Congrats Yeag, hope CBz wont be too hard on ya, I have seen some crack during his initiations. :grin: If you can make it past the pea soup you will be fine.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Congrats Yeag,

Going to the freezer to toast ya now !

:toast2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Thanks to JT for being a friend and a great mod...

Yeag... ummm... I got nothin'... ;)