Thank you Zoners!

Tanin T.

Ellison Eagle
Reaction score
Hi, this is Tass' son, Tanin. First off I would like to say thank you to all the zoners who helped contribute money so I can go to this camp along with a couple of other athletes. When my dad first told me that this was going on, and he submitted my name in, I thought-"huh, that'll be nice." With a little regret because a I didn't know anyone from this site, only my dad did. But when we got home and saw the message saying that I will be able to go-I flipped! Complete and total strangers donated money, ($195.00 to be exact) So I can go to this camp hosted by Terrel Owens. And I would just like to say thank you very much for letting me have this oppurtunity to go to such a great camp that I will remember for the rest of my life. I promise to share whatever information I can that I got from the camp with all of you and be devoted to come here regularly to chat with you guys. :) Thank you all again for letting my first experience with CowboysZone be a postitive and rememberal one!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
You're not so much a stranger. We know Tass and that's enough.

Have fun at TO camp, and tell us what its like.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Gratz!!!
I hope you have a ton of fun and pick up some useful tips.

Tanin T.

Ellison Eagle
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Classy kid Tass, classy kid! ;)
Yeah, he's a good kid. Hapa kine, raised in Hawaii but lives here in TX now. I told him TX is a much better place to learn and play football than Hawaii (much as it pains me to say it).
:laugh2:

(Whoops, didn't realize he was still logged in. The preceding message was from Tass. heh heh)

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Have fun...and enjoy every second of it...if you get a lot out of it, post that here so the mediots that troll here can see that maybe TO is not really satan's spawn, just a human being like the rest of us....

Tanin T.

Ellison Eagle
Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
Have fun...and enjoy every second of it...if you get a lot out of it, post that here so the mediots that troll here can see that maybe TO is not really satan's spawn, just a human being like the rest of us....

I promise to tell it like it is. And you have awesome avatar and sig pics!

Tanin T.

Ellison Eagle
Reaction score
Hostile said:
:welcome: aboard Tanin and have a good time.

Thank you I sure will. And if I ever do make it to the next level in football you will know which guy I am because Tanin is actually my name. (Probably not to many Tanins out there)

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Tanin T. said:

Thanks Tanin...but I can't take any of the credit, Sir Juke was the magic behind my KISS avatar and sig pic. He truly is the DaVinci of Cowboyszone...:bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tanin T. said:

No...don't promise anything, unless it's to yourself! Don't bother thinking about the forum when you go camping...focus on what you will learn! You are the one that has to learn...not us posters!

You take that mindset of being strong, physical, lean, and, most of all...play smart! Learn what you will...but...PAY ATTENTION !! :starspin

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Just make sure to work hard and try to take away everything you can. That's really more important than the info we get...that you really gain something valuable. That makes it money well spent.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Memories are forever.............and so are pictures so please share when you retrurn!!!!!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Classy kid Tass, classy kid! ;)

I agree--A young man who actually says thank-you----far to few of them around. Have a great time at the camp :starspin

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Tanin, where in Hawaii?? I live in Papaikou about 4 miles north of Hilo on Makai side of Mamamaloa Hwy.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
5Stars said:
No...don't promise anything, unless it's to yourself! Don't bother thinking about the forum when you go camping...focus on what you will learn! You are the one that has to learn...not us posters!

You take that mindset of being strong, physical, lean, and, most of all...play smart! Learn what you will...but...PAY ATTENTION !! :starspin

Agree, most of the donors probably will say the samething. Sure any info would be good, but primary motive should be learning from the pros as much as possible.