Thank you!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Who exactly are the haters? Before I say you're welcome, I need to know if I qualify as a hater. I am top ten in the famous @Rockport list.

Just Top 10? Hell brother I am Top 5 in that club.....step up your game if you want to earn the precious #1 hater by Rockdork.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Not surprised that a thread like this is allowed given the post's only point is to call out 'haters'....are we in grade school again?

I kinda agree with this. Any OP that starts out with, "The haters/homers won't like this ..." and engage in side chatter about posters who haven't even posted in the thread yet shouldn't be allowed or just have text/posts deleted, IMO. It's technically not a call out since they don't mention people specifically but it's intended as bait and never results in anything constructive. True, people need to restrain themselves but something so obviously meant to flout the rules should be dealt with.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Challenge accepted. :) We need a better name for our club going forward. ‘Haters’ just isn’t good enough.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of these supposed "guys" are actually women! They have avatars that suggest they are men, but, I have never witnessed any "guy", "man" fawn all over another man like they do. Then once in awhile they slip up and say a phrase like a woman would and that a man would not, like "Girl please"! I wish we could actually see their picture, I know they have seen me, well in the Member Zone under How about some blues all around.

Another thing...don't some of these "guys" that fawn over Dak have a stinking job, or are they stay at home moms? They are here from early morning until late at night! lol

Haters Lives Matter

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
The haters have made my pandemic quarantine more bearable. Thank you....Salud!

The haters, I mean "realists," make this message board miserable, IMO. You're a better man than I, coach. ;)

I'm sure Steven A. Smith lurks here. That's why he says we have the worst fan base.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Challenge accepted. :) We need a better name for our club going forward. ‘Haters’ just isn’t good enough.

The Malcontents? The Solitudinarians? The Misanthropes? The Anthrophobes? The Troglodytes?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if some of these supposed "guys" are actually women! They have avatars that suggest they are men, but, I have never witnessed any "guy", "man" fawn all over another man like they do. Then once in awhile they slip up and say a phrase like a woman would and that a man would not, like "Girl please"! I wish we could actually see their picture, I know they have seen me, well in the Member Zone under How about some blues all around.

Another thing...don't some of these "guys" that fawn over Dak have a stinking job, or are they stay at home moms? They are here from early morning until late at night! lol

I think they are guys. Not many women in my field, engineering. Even less women in football chats unfortunately.

With the lockdowns and telework, there is a lot of time to post :)

CCBoy

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

path to Don Padron shots with a salt shaker...:)

CCBoy

Reaction score
All good names to replace WFT. Need some Cowboy reference. What do Cowboys hate?

Sgt Rockport’s Lonely Haters Club?
Semper Hater might work.
Hate is All You Need.

Ask him where to go to get Reds and Trout in Rockport, or even 6" shrimp for bait...I fully trust his response!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
All good names to replace WFT. Need some Cowboy reference. What do Cowboys hate?

Sgt Rockport’s Lonely Haters Club?
Semper Hater might work.
Hate is All You Need.
Rockport's Rogues

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Do whatever it takes, I dont want to pry to much into your situation but that pain can do major damage to your vasc system....Her Blood pressure became problem #1 about 12 years into it....heres hoping you have better days in front of you!!
Believe me, I know I've got some serious issues, and thank you!!

Also, I had to go on BP meds about 5 years ago, all attributed to pain.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ranching...a vinegar base barbeque sauce, or not? Carolina style...I'd do a Texas.