Thankful to have CowboysZone!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
To: ALL (1 of 8)

Joshy continues to come to this wonderful board trolling for others to join his borish board. If glee club type posts with close monitoring by an army of kooks is your idea of a swell board to post on....then by all means go join Joshy's board. As for me, I'll happily continue posting my fair, objective, and accurate thoughts right here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 10/18/2004 12:33 pm ET by TheProphet

To: TheProphet (2 of 8)

Since I see no responses to this post, I can assume all agree with me. Just as it should be.

------------------------------------------

To: TheProphet (3 of 8)

why all the hate with josh...?

To: teddyt (4 of 8)

It has nothing to do with "hate" thin-skinned teddyboy. it has everything to do with Josh's relentless peddling of a crappy product upon the rest of us.

-------------------------------------------

To: TheProphet (5 of 8)

who in the h#ll would leave a forumn like this one? the star telegram is an award winning sports page and is at the epicenter of the dallas cowboys. this will be even more true when the boys come to arlington.

leave a major newspapers' forumn for some site set up by a single cowboys fan from gawd knows where? PLEASE! what a joke.

i wouldn't post on josh's board if you paid me. nothing personal, but doing so would be a total joke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, the Star-Telegram Cowboy's message board is still the same ol' negative, bitter, monotonous drivel that it always was. Nothing has changed over there. Just a bunch of crying and gnashing of teeth. I don't even frequent that board anymore.

Only reason I went over there today was to get their view of the AB/Quincy Morgan trade. When I ran upon that, I decided to let you guys know that I completely support this message board. This is one place I enjoy and where I can get some great information on the Dallas Cowboys! Good job to Josh and all the moderators and posting personalities up in here. :)

notherbob

Reaction score
This board is definitely the best Cowboys Board on the net. The mods are great, the posters are mature and well-informed. A lotta good football talk goes on here, but no screaming arguements, name calling, fights, etc. It's been great to get away from some of those high-schoolish boards. I don't even miss the DMN board anymore; it was like having claustrophobia while being mired in quicksand.

There's just no better place to get accurate information about what's going on in the world of the Dallas Cowboys than this board. While the mods are good, it's the posters who really make it.

'notherBob
As you were.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The FWST Cowboys board is a a joke... plain and simple...

jamez25

Reaction score
this is by far the best Cowboys site on the net....btw,who is Josh?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
this is by far the best Cowboys site on the net....btw,who is Josh?

I believe Josh is the creator of this particular 'matrix'. :cool:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
The Big Cahuna huh....Josh is my favorite name...

LOL James, if ya come back and see this, I need some help since I'm not sure how it's done. I feel like a dipstick because I'm not as computer savy as most, but how in the heck do you guys get those cool avatars under your handle? I gotta getz me one of dem. :eek:

jamez25

Reaction score
Fletch said:
LOL James, if ya come back and see this, I need some help since I'm not sure how it's done. I feel like a dipstick because I'm not as computer savy as most, but how in the heck do you guys get those cool avatars under your handle? I gotta getz me one of dem. :eek:
at the top of the page click *user\cp* this will take you to the Control Panel of this site.....on the left hand side select *Edit Avatar* this will take you to the Avatar page....on that page click *Use Custom Avatar*...scroll down a little to the *Enter Avatar URL* and paste\copy the addy to the pic (I think you have to right click the picture you want to use as an avatar and select *properties* then copy\paste the URL addy)...hope this helps.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This is the best Dallas Cowboys board hands down.I love this place.

Eddie

Reaction score
The DMN forum used to be an epicenter of Cowboy talk, but has been reduced to a few idiots trying to dominate the board ... and insult everyone who doesn't agree with them.

Pretty sad. Plus, the format over there stinks and the pop-ups are uncontrollable. The creators of the DMN forum seem to think we enjoy all the links and ads, where we can use 5% of the screen.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
trickblue said:
The FWST Cowboys board is a a joke... plain and simple...

And the best joke was on the Commanders when an Eagles poster there fooled the media into thinking Portis was injured and out for the year, LOL

trickblue

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
And the best joke was on the Commanders when an Eagles poster there fooled the media into thinking Portis was injured and out for the year, LOL

Now that was greatness... credit where credit is due... :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
this is the
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/ultimateboard.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GTaylor said:

Hos will have to find the links were Scott_David duped the extremeskins board posting as Wacky Ralph.

THAT was some funny stuff.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Hos will have to find the links were Scott_David duped the extremeskins board posting as Wacky Ralph.

THAT was some funny stuff.
Best practical joke ever played on an entire forum. They actually had a poll about their best posters and ole Ralph got a lot of love. His final post announcing his eminent demise and goodbye was one for the ages.

Pure genius.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Best practical joke ever played on an entire forum. Pure genius.

Oh, I think you're not giving credit, where credit is due.... Anyone that can get themselves appointed a mod of one team's board, while still professing allegiance to another, HAS to be secretly enjoying a good belly-laugh!! [/unabashedattempt@sarcasm]

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Oh, I think you're not giving credit, where credit is due.... Anyone that can get themselves appointed a mod of one team's board, while still professing allegiance to another, HAS to be secretly enjoying a good belly-laugh!! [/unabashedattempt@sarcasm]

let it go... you are only making your own life miserable... :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Mod duties and how people see the job are highly over rated. I will never understand why people have issues with who helps a site out. What does it matter?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Fletch said:
To: ALL (1 of 8)

Joshy continues to come to this wonderful board trolling for others to join his borish board. If glee club type posts with close monitoring by an army of kooks is your idea of a swell board to post on....then by all means go join Joshy's board. As for me, I'll happily continue posting my fair, objective, and accurate thoughts right here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 10/18/2004 12:33 pm ET by TheProphet

To: TheProphet (2 of 8)

Since I see no responses to this post, I can assume all agree with me. Just as it should be.

To: TheProphet (3 of 8)

why all the hate with josh...?

To: teddyt (4 of 8)

It has nothing to do with "hate" thin-skinned teddyboy. it has everything to do with Josh's relentless peddling of a crappy product upon the rest of us.

-------------------------------------------

To: TheProphet (5 of 8)

who in the h#ll would leave a forumn like this one? the star telegram is an award winning sports page and is at the epicenter of the dallas cowboys. this will be even more true when the boys come to arlington.

leave a major newspapers' forumn for some site set up by a single cowboys fan from gawd knows where? PLEASE! what a joke.

i wouldn't post on josh's board if you paid me. nothing personal, but doing so would be a total joke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, the Star-Telegram Cowboy's message board is still the same ol' negative, bitter, monotonous drivel that it always was. Nothing has changed over there. Just a bunch of crying and gnashing of teeth. I don't even frequent that board anymore.

Only reason I went over there today was to get their view of the AB/Quincy Morgan trade. When I ran upon that, I decided to let you guys know that I completely support this message board. This is one place I enjoy and where I can get some great information on the Dallas Cowboys! Good job to Josh and all the moderators and posting personalities up in here. :)
I remember the star telegram... I used to post there, then I found this place and never looked back...